The Student Room Group

Kingston uni interview on 28/11/2014

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone else has an interview at Kingston uni for children's nursing on this day? Also I would appreciate it if anyone who has had an interview for children's nursing before has any tips for me :-)
Hiya! I recommend posting in the Kingston forum. You can find it here. The reason is that in that forum you will find other students preparing for interviews, so you can share tips, and there will be current students who can tell you about their experiences.

Best of luck with your interview!
Original post by Tequisha95
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone else has an interview at Kingston uni for children's nursing on this day? Also I would appreciate it if anyone who has had an interview for children's nursing before has any tips for me :-)

Hi Tequisha95,

It's great to hear you have an interview with us! IF you have any questions about Kingston or uni life please let me know.

My advice for your interview is to be yourself, let your passion for the subject come through! Beforehand maybe write out what you think it means to be a good nurse, what skills do you need and what do you already have?

I hope this helps,

Good luck!

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
To learn more about my time at university and ask question visit my Ask Us profile.

Quick Reply

Latest