The Student Room Group

Weirdest thing to happen to you....

Weirdest thing to happen to me was this guy came up to me as I was walking and taps me on the shoulder and said 'I love you more than I love her' pointing to a random lady, across the street. I have never seen him in my life, I just ignored him and carried on walking.

whats yours?

Scroll to see replies

I can't even remember now haha but wow yours is weird!
One day a few years ago I was crouched down in the garden doing weeding or something. I stood up at exactly the wrong moment and a house sparrow hit the side of my head and fell to the ground. It was stunned for a bit, but eventually it got up and flew off. Quite a weird experience.

Oh, I've also had roe deer barking at me twice. Beat that, TSR!
I was walking somewhere with a friend and a car was going by, some guys in it started whistling, I thought they did it for some hot chick or something, then they started doing it again, I've turned around and they started winking at me, one guy whistled and sent me an air kiss :lolwut: They left me standing for a while wondering wtf just happened :lolwut:

Oh and funeral van was trying to run me over for purpose :laugh:
My weirdest thing is too "out there" for TSR to handle.

My TSR-friendly weirdest thing was when someone cursed me and my sister. I was about 8 years old. Some woman just randomly kept going on and on at us saying things like the spirits will make us burn in this life, they'll ruin our lives, we'll lose everything, and as if that's not enough, they'll make us rot in the afterlife. She finished by saying that the only way we can get rid of the curse is by finding her again and asking her for forgiveness. 12 years later I haven't had any spirits ruin my life. So far I haven't lost anything - I've gotten pretty much everything I've ever wanted because I fought for it. That woman needs a lesson in self-defeating prophecies. :colonhash:
(edited 9 years ago)
There's probably weirder, but a few months ago I was walking past a door on a house and as I did a man flung it open and started making this really weird, loud waily noise. The strange thing was, when I stopped and looked at him (I'm sure like most people would in the situation?) he didn't seem to know what was wrong! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Theres this man who is not okay in the head in my hometown who stands on the high-street all days and meows when people walk past.
He once did it to me- got the fright of my life :tongue:
Original post by emy-n
Theres this man who is not okay in the head in my hometown who stands on the high-street all days and meows when people walk past.
He once did it to me- got the fright of my life :tongue:

That reminds me, there used to be a girl a few years below me at school and every time she saw me she would shout 'dinosaurs!'. This went on for about a year and to my knowledge she did it no-one else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RFowler
One day a few years ago I was crouched down in the garden doing weeding or something. I stood up at exactly the wrong moment and a house sparrow hit the side of my head and fell to the ground. It was stunned for a bit, but eventually it got up and flew off. Quite a weird experience.

Haha, what are the chances :rofl:
Original post by TolerantBeing
Haha, what are the chances :rofl:

I know. The first time it happened I got it on video. The deer can't be seen in the video but you can hear it. Pretty sure it's just something they do when alarmed.
Original post by Naima_786
Weirdest thing to happen to me was this guy came up to me as I was walking and taps me on the shoulder and said 'I love you more than I love her' pointing to a random lady, across the street. I have never seen him in my life, I just ignored him and carried on walking.

whats yours?

Weirdest thing to happen to me was I came up to this gal who was walking and tap her on the shoulder and said 'I love you more than I love her' pointing to a random lady, across the street. I have never seen her in my life, she just ignored me and carried on walking.
Me amd my bf were walking home one Halloween night and we were dressed up. I was Regan from The Exorcist and he was a zombie. While we were walking home, a car was about to go past us and I said "omg imagine if that car blew up and the guy looked out and saw us, he would think he was in hell!" And just after I said that, the car make this loud explosion noise and smoke started coming out from everywhere. Me and my bf just looked at each other like "da***?!" :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was yawning when in the shed and a spider went in my mouth and I accidentally swallowed it :frown:
Reply 13
When I was 8 years old, I saw head of a child's doll (kind of like the one in Aliens) rotate on its axis, face me directly, and blink.

My brother saw it as well and we both ran out of the room screaming.
Reply 14
Had a 'staring contest' with a seagull while it was flying and it flew right into a wall (because it was looking at me and not where it was going) and died. There are probably weirder things but that's the first one that popped into my head.
Original post by RFowler

Woah... You must have a hard head:tongue:
Original post by ForgetMe
I was walking somewhere with a friend and a car was going by, some guys in it started whistling, I thought they did it for some hot chick or something, then they started doing it again, I've turned around and they started winking at me, one guy whistled and sent me an air kiss :lolwut: They left me standing for a while wondering wtf just happened :lolwut:

Oh and funeral van was trying to run me over for purpose :laugh:

Are you a guy? Then yh that is weird... They probably did it for fun:smile:
Original post by Vixen47
My weirdest thing is too "out there" for TSR to handle.

My TSR-friendly weirdest thing was when someone cursed me and my sister. I was about 8 years old. Some woman just randomly kept going on and on at us saying things like the spirits will make us burn in this life, they'll ruin our lives, we'll lose everything, and as if that's not enough, they'll make us rot in the afterlife. She finished by saying that the only way we can get rid of the curse is by finding her again and asking her for forgiveness. 12 years later I haven't had any spirits ruin my life. So far I haven't lost anything - I've gotten pretty much everything I've ever wanted because I fought for it. That woman needs a lesson in self-defeating prophecies. :colonhash:

Da ***?:eyeball: that's why I don't believe in superstition lool

No.. Tell us your wierdest, that's the whole point of this thread! :smile:
Original post by furryface12
There's probably weirder, but a few months ago I was walking past a door on a house and as I did a man flung it open and started making this really weird, loud waily noise. The strange thing was, when I stopped and looked at him (I'm sure like most people would in the situation?) he didn't seem to know what was wrong! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:laugh:
Original post by Foo.mp3
But it's true, she is nothing to me compared to you! Why you walk away from meh lovepops? Hurt feels :frown:

Aww... I didn't know it was you Foo:colondollar:
she better be nothing to you :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest