The Student Room Group

How often do you see your gf?

oops should have been anonymous.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Jammienx

Should I talk to her about this?

Yes. Communication is key in relationships. We couldn't tell you about her circumstances or reasons, only she can. Best speak to her and be honest and frank, letting her know everything you wrote here.

All the best mate, hope you get to see her more often.
Reply 2
Every relationship is different.
I'm in a fairly long, fairly serious, long distance relationship. We see eachother 3-4 days every two weeks... apart from November/December because he's coming here for a week over Christmas then we're going to his for New Years - so we're saving our time off.
I think it seems odd you've never stayed the night together; why can't you stay at either of yours? I get she lives with her mum, but she's an adult, she has a kid, so the fact she has a sex life won't scare her mum?
The whole staying out thing I can understand - I'd always be happy to stay out with my friends, but if I go out with my boyfriend and his friends, I wouldn't stay out as late... but I'd go home with him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't answer this question, as my credentials doesn't fit the profile suitable to do so.
Reply 4
We both have single beds so not really ideal but I have suggested to stay at mine but it never happens
Reply 5
She's getting banged by someone else.

Also, why are you dating a single mum?

She rarely sleeps with you, always cancels last minute on you, would rather spend time with friends then with you plus she has a kid? And you're still with her? Pls brah
Reply 6
Original post by Jammienx
We both have single beds so not really ideal but I have suggested to stay at mine but it never happens

Perhaps she's taking it slow because of the kid? or perhaps it's something totally different! ask her, I'm sure it's not as bad as you'll be thinking!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I will talk to her about it

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending