The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not sure exactly how you mean, but soft and delicate sounds good to me.
Reply 2
soft and gentle, but usually whatever suits the individuals character and rest of body along with look.

She means like distinct cheek bones and sharp nose, and such forth. Am i right?
w00tt
Reply 3
yep thats exactly what i mean, thanks
Reply 4
Softer features what do you mean? Do you define a small face and nose as soft or what..
Reply 5
Pictures of what you mean would help
Reply 6
Either or, I don't like an extreme of either to be honest.
Reply 7
softer features would be a round face, small, curved nose, round eyes. sharper features would be a long sharp nose, defined cheekbones, long eyes.
Reply 8
sounded like you were describing mp3 players by the title
im a guy, and softer is definately more attractive
Reply 10
soft i guess is nice, but defined cheekbones can make people look stunning compared with pretty.
Reply 11
i feel like an ugly duckling now, lol. Many people say i have 'nice' sharp features. Oh well!
Reply 12
Anonymous
i feel like an ugly duckling now, lol. Many people say i have 'nice' sharp features. Oh well!

Noooooooo I know a gorgoeus girl with really defined features, and quite a long nose, dark hair, high cheekbones. She looks great! Soft features aren't always nice, and people usually suit what they're given :smile:
Reply 13
Nicole Kidman...
I'd say I prefer more sharply defined features, though not to the point of them being nigh-on masculine. I like a face that has a strong shape to it; I find that female faces with generally soft features can often look vacuous. I'm generally slightly different to the majority in what I consider attractive, though. There are many girls who most would consider pretty (in the typical sense of the word) but I consider to look ordinary or even dull.
Reply 15
I was thinking I prefer soft, but then I thought back to girls I have been very attracted to in the past and they weren't like that. So either really, depends if they look good like that.
sharp defined features = masculine, OR supermodels.
Reply 17
I think if your lazy and cant be bothered looking for beauty in someones faced, then defined wins the day. Its all there laid out for you, no rooting around.

I like feminine features on a girl (unsurprisingly) - I don’t want my girlfriend to have a jaw-line that would put a Gillette model to shame.
Reply 18
Don't worry, it's not always nice to have "subtle, delicate features"! I do, and I find my face really boring so...
Reply 19
Normally i go for soft and delicate features, however last night I was at a party and met a girl with what you could call Sharp, defined features and she was gorgeous! so a mixture me thinks:smile: