The Student Room Group

Using electronic cigarettes?

Basically I've smoked for around 7 years but have recently started using electronic cigarettes.Since using it I've not smoked a real cig. I'm just wondering are e-cigs actually less harmful than normal cigs? I know no one can actually give an accurate answer as there isn't enough long term research into it, but if you had to take a guess what do you think? my e-cig contains nicotine still but not much.. iv concluded I don't actually have a nicotine addiction.. I'm addicted to the smoking sensation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
generally speaking, e-cigarettes are safer than traditional cigarettes
Yes, they are safer, obviously it would be safer to not have anything, but e cigs are much less harmful to your health than normal cigarettes. It doesn't take years of research to figure this out. The amount of cemicals in an e cig compared to a normal cigarette is tiny, nicotine on its own isn't really any more harmful than caffiene.

Minimise the risks by investing in a good quality e cig. (my partner has found the cigarette style ones aren't great, and neither are the cheap ones, go for a brand like totally wicked) and good quality liquids (again, branded or one that lists its ingredients, simply e liquids are good)

As a singer, the physical benefits my partner has had since switching have been about equal to if they'd stopped smoking altogether
如果您需要尼古丁电子烟或CBD电子烟,您可以找到我,也欢迎兼职朋友,招聘代理商正在进行中。

Quick Reply

Latest