The Student Room Group

Is My Hair Too Long? Should I Cut/Dye It?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Love all of the gossip girl pics haha, I do love that hair :smile: I want mine more layered but sometimes I love having really long layers
I'm just thinking how would you style very layered hair?

I'll either use lavender, tea tree or rosemary :smile: Lavender is soothing for the scalp, rosemary helps to stimulate hair follicles when you massage the scalp and I just like the tea tree smell :lol: I'm sure it has other benefits though. You can search essential oils and find one that matches the kind of result you want, that's what I did.

Yep it was an amazing show :redface:

I'm not sure, I don't want it to look too "layered." Mildly considering cancelling as I don't even know what I want done :colondollar:

Thank you! I'll certainly try those out. Yep, tea tree smells amazing, I have all the tea tree products from the Body Shop :smile:
Original post by Morrisseya
Yep it was an amazing show :redface:

I'm not sure, I don't want it to look too "layered." Mildly considering cancelling as I don't even know what I want done :colondollar:

Thank you! I'll certainly try those out. Yep, tea tree smells amazing, I have all the tea tree products from the Body Shop :smile:

I think a trim would do your hair good anyway, especially if it's free :biggrin:
Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
I think a trim would do your hair good anyway, especially if it's free :biggrin:
Is your hair naturally straight or curly?

Good point! :biggrin:

Wavy :smile:
Good point! :biggrin:

Wavy :smile:

Ahh that must be soo pretty! Mine is straight so I either wake up with perfectly straight hair or it has strange kinks/waves in it :lol:
Ahh that must be soo pretty! Mine is straight so I either wake up with perfectly straight hair or it has strange kinks/waves in it :lol:

It can be a pain TBH :lol:

I wish I had straight hair, so much easier to deal with and shiny :yep:
It can be a pain TBH :lol:

I wish I had straight hair, so much easier to deal with and shiny :yep:

Straight hair gets flat really easily though, especially when it's long :frown: Most of the time I curl my hair with bendy rollers haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending