The Student Room Group

Game group Interview

Hey guys, i believe this question has been post here before but haven't find any new ones! i was wondering what i should wear for the interview, should i wear a shirt and black trousers (like a suit without the suit :P) and what type of questions should i prepare myself on? whenever i go for an interview i always look at the background and the history of the company, so should i keep that in mind while i get my head around the questions or not? what were your guys experiences with the group interviews ? basically which will help me so much that is what do i wear and what type of questions should i look for :biggrin: thank you very much for reading!
You get a call and are invited to the group interview, there was like 30 at mine all standing in the shop. Then you get split up into groups and all stand in a circle and there's an employee per group. First of all you have to get to know the person next to you, there's a sheet you write notes on then read out to the rest of the group about them. After that the employee just asks open questions which you don't have to answer (but should each time I suppose) such as favourite game, an example of good customer service you've experienced and the one I mentioned previously. Unfortunately, I don't seem to remember anymore haha, but I guess they weren't that important. The main one is the one I mentioned anyway, they're not hard so don't worry about them.

Oh and there's a questionnaire thing you have to fill in when you first get there, but that's simple enough!
Original post by JessicaLucy09
You get a call and are invited to the group interview, there was like 30 at mine all standing in the shop. Then you get split up into groups and all stand in a circle and there's an employee per group. First of all you have to get to know the person next to you, there's a sheet you write notes on then read out to the rest of the group about them. After that the employee just asks open questions which you don't have to answer (but should each time I suppose) such as favourite game, an example of good customer service you've experienced and the one I mentioned previously. Unfortunately, I don't seem to remember anymore haha, but I guess they weren't that important. The main one is the one I mentioned anyway, they're not hard so don't worry about them.

Oh and there's a questionnaire thing you have to fill in when you first get there, but that's simple enough!

oh right thank you very much :smile: what type of clothing did you wear and everyone else wear ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending