The Student Room Group

What Kind of Takeaway Do You Like The Best?

Poll

What Kind of Takeaway Do You Like The Most?

I don't mean specific companies, but the kind of food itself eg. Kebab, Pizza, Chinese etc.

What is your favourite type of meal if you're going to order food or if you're on a nightout?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Chinese by far.

Sweet and Sour Chicken with Chicken Chow Mein. :coma:
Definitely Indian, without a doubt. Other than that, Italian. But nothing beats an Indian.
Chinese. Or kebab. Or fried chicken. Mmm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
A Donner Kebab pizza on a night out .Make sure they bake the donner in between the cheese.And a double cheese burger with chips on the side.If your p1ssed theres nothing better than some meat.:wink:
Reply 5
Original post by Arkasia
Chinese by far.

Sweet and Sour Chicken with Chicken Chow Mein. :coma:

I concur. And you have solved me dilemma of what to eat tonight.
Reply 6
Voted kebab because it's my night out food, but fish n chips is a close second.
Reply 7
Pizza, but only done properly. Most places can't do it well, but my local pizza place has the perfect recipe. I only really like pizzas from there, or homemade.

Chinese is pretty decent, but I always end up wanting a bit of everything because of the huge selection.

Kebabs, if made in a proper Turkish kebab shop, with real meat nicely marinated with a freshly baked pitta. The stuff tastes wonderful. Shame all the other kebab places give a bad name to what can be a brilliant meal.
Reply 8
Original post by Evening
I concur. And you have solved me dilemma of what to eat tonight.

Reply 9
Original post by Swanbow
Pizza, but only done properly. Most places can't do it well, but my local pizza place has the perfect recipe. I only really like pizzas from there, or homemade.

Chinese is pretty decent, but I always end up wanting a bit of everything because of the huge selection.

Kebabs, if made in a proper Turkish kebab shop, with real meat nicely marinated with a freshly baked pitta. The stuff tastes wonderful. Shame all the other kebab places give a bad name to what can be a brilliant meal.

I'm a sucker for Dominos, I like homemade but there's something about their food that just tastes wonderful....
Definitely a pizza. Do love a Dominoes.

However, kebab's are amazing too
Chippy then Chinese

Posted from TSR Mobile
Generally don't like takeaways as I prefer to eat at the restaurant and don't like food smells in the car.

However if I have to get a takeaway for reasons of time then it is usually Subway or something from the deli section of a supermarket or if I know there is a nice bakery in town and parking isn't a problem I will stop for a pastry or two.
Depends on the day, either Chinese or Curry, however, 80% of time, it will be curry.

The perfect Saturday =

Full English for breakfast (Minus the black pudding crap)
Lunch: Tortilla wrap of some kind
Dinner: Gorgeous korma.

:drool:

Oh, followed by some Ben and Jerry's. :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Curry. Chicken tikka balti w/ plain naan, lamb dansak w/ garlic naan, or chicken dupiaza w/ keema naan. Aloo gobi.
A good chinese for me :coma:
1st Indian

2nd Italian

3rd Chinese
Lebanese, although not necessarily a takeway.

a lot of these takeaways are very americanised as well.
(edited 9 years ago)
Got to love a good pizza :wink:
Friday Fish n Chips! Nom nom nom!

Quick Reply

Latest