The Student Room Group

Okay, how do I say this? He's lying

So basically there's this person I've met some time ago over FB though I never met him in person though.

He's great and all or so I though. Turns out he's a liar, I found out he wants s** for fun.

I basically created a fake account after suspecting he wanted to meet someone for s**
And so I decided to find out more about him and found out he's lying about loving me and all. But he wants to meet other people for s** you see.

I know I shouldn't have made a fake account but think I'm being cheated.

I feel angry at him now and think its best leaving him and not looking back.

Am I jerk for making the fake account or should I leave him? :redface:
Leave him. Hate pricks like that.
Original post by Anonymous
So basically there's this person I've met some time ago over FB though I never met him in person though.

He's great and all or so I though. Turns out he's a liar, I found out he wants s** for fun.

I basically created a fake account after suspecting he wanted to meet someone for s**
And so I decided to find out more about him and found out he's lying about loving me and all. But he wants to meet other people for s** you see.

I know I shouldn't have made a fake account but think I'm being cheated.

I feel angry at him now and think its best leaving him and not looking back.

Am I jerk for making the fake account or should I leave him? :redface:

You did what you felt was right.

He sounds like a douche.

Leave him.
Why do you think that "sex" is a dirty word? :holmes:

Also, OP is very vague.
Reply 4
Block him.
Reply 5
Original post by Drunk Punx
Why do you think that "sex" is a dirty word? :holmes:

Also, OP is very vague.

:colondollar:

Simply I made a fake account over some suspicion of him looking for sex and found out that he's lying about his relationship with me and that he's actually looking for sex though...

How should I say to him that I don't want him anymore?
Wow good instincts. What a moron, for him to say all that to your fake account is crazy. I don't get why people try to pretend they love someone when all they want is sex. There are plenty of girls and guys that are up for just nsa sex

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
:colondollar:

Simply I made a fake account over some suspicion of him looking for sex and found out that he's lying about his relationship with me and that he's actually looking for sex though...

What exactly do you think your relationship with him is? You've never met him, so it's a bit over the top to make a fake account.
Reply 8
Original post by Arkasia
What exactly do you think your relationship with him is? You've never met him, so it's a bit over the top to make a fake account.

I've known for him months now and we haven't been able to meet before because of exams and stuff.

I thought it was good but looking at it I feel like an idiot
Reply 9
I've known for him months now and we haven't been able to meet before because of exams and stuff.

I thought it was good but looking at it I feel like an idiot

You haven't answered the question. You have never met, and what do you think your relationship with him is?

It would be very hard for you to be boyfriend/girlfriend, and any other form of relationship would mean that you have no right to get pissed off at him for wanting no-strings-sex as if he was 'cheating' on you.
Reply 10

Why would you want to do that?! You're not in a relationship with him lol He's a random stranger, you don't need to justify anything to him. Anyway he'll probably give a lame excuse that his account was hacked or whatever. Just block him for good. :smile:
Reply 11
Uhh, this guy is nothing more than an internet friend but you want to control who he hooks up with..?
Original post by CJKay
Uhh, this guy is nothing more than an internet friend but you want to control who he hooks up with..?

Not really.
I'd rather not have him "hook up" with anyone
How do I say it to him though that I've found out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending