The Student Room Group
Christ Jesus.
Reply 2
This is the second time I've seen a thread like this on TSR, the first time it was for a really odd amount, too.
Reply 3
Why £138? Why not some rounded number?
Reply 4
Nice b8 m8 i r8 u 8/8.
Reply 5
Original post by Clip
This is the second time I've seen a thread like this on TSR, the first time it was for a really odd amount, too.

138 is an even number. getrekdm8.
Prostitutes are cheaper not sure you'll find any on TSR though.

Original post by Maid Marian
I'm gagging for it

^ She might be interested
Original post by Clip

I suspect they are so desperate for company they are willing to offer every penny they currently have for the privilege. Either that or a troll is trying to convey that impression.
You've done this a few times now OP haven't you? I think it was for a lot more the last time though...
Reply 9
Original post by Clip

I remember that one too.
This is just sad :frown:
I fancy a day trip to Birmingham, sign me up.
Reply 12
What it is is a really terrible (and expensive) micro version of Tinder.
Reply 13
creepy.

oh and I aint no girl, but if i were to take dis offer, u wud hav to bank transfer the coinage coz paypal aint safe. u dig??
(edited 9 years ago)
I seem to recall this happening before once. Pretty odd stuff.
Reply 15
If it's happened before and if the OP has done it before, hasn't it occurred to any of you it might be a social experiment? Especially if the money for the alleged date goes down every time. That would also explain the weird numbers.
Original post by tengentoppa
Prostitutes are cheaper not sure you'll find any on TSR though.

^ She might be interested

:erm:

Latest

Trending

Trending