The Student Room Group

How often do you have sex?

How often do you have sex with your partner?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When the mating season begins, which is once every ten years on my planet.
Not even being funny, like twice every time I see him
Reply 3
Not had sex for 9 months but when I'm with someone I have sex most days
Reply 4
Once or twice a week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by *Incognito
How often do you have sex with your partner?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you ask?

I'm in long term relationship and 1-2 times per week. A little less than I'd like. I would still be up for daily like the early days, despite the pressures of working life. However I console myself that it is luxury compared to those arid periods when I was single :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Evening
When the mating season begins, which is once every ten years on my planet.

:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zarek
Why do you ask?

I'm in long term relationship and 1-2 times per week. A little less than I'd like. I would still be up for daily like the early day despite the pressures of working life. However I console myself that it is luxury compared to those arid periods when I was single :biggrin:

Likewise. Started off like rabbits but it has dwindled down now to around once maybe twice a week.
Reply 8
Only see each other like once a week but during the night/morning we can have sex up to 4 or 5 times
About six times a week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zander01
Only see each other like once a week but during the night/morning we can have sex up to 4 or 5 times

This.
Semi-long distance so see my boyfriend for a few days every other week. We usually have sex once or twice on these days; unless its my time of the month when we do other things instead.
We get together for a few days every other week. Suppose I stay with the partner for three days, we have sex two or three times during the visit.
More often than not, a couple of times a week; although, we're 'intimate' most nights. :dontknow:
Never!

Oh God...

That emoji screams creepiness
Once every tanπ2\tan \dfrac{\pi}{2} days
Original post by Bude8
Once every tanπ2\tan \dfrac{\pi}{2} days

omg I really wonna know what that is...

I did maths wayyy too long ago ;_;
Original post by R Dragon
omg I really wonna know what that is...

I did maths wayyy too long ago ;_;

tan90 = infinity hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by commandant
Likewise. Started off like rabbits but it has dwindled down now to around once maybe twice a week.

Yep, that seems to be the way things go...

Quick Reply

Latest