The Student Room Group

Guy 10 years older

[INDENT]I think He sees me like a little sister, I'm 23 and he's 33. I've never done anything with a guy and he's protective over me. We do text a lot but he texts everyone. He doesn't drink or go clubbing. He's a decent guy has a good heart. He's everything I look for in a guy. He did say he admires me for being me and not falling for society's standard.

How do I get over this perfect guy? :frown:

Well, do you have to get over him? Have you spoken with him about your feelings? If not, it may be time to do so...
Reply 2
Original post by Kittiara
Well, do you have to get over him? Have you spoken with him about your feelings? If not, it may be time to do so...

I do need to get over him because I just found out one of my friend likes him and wants to have sex with him. I will get laughed at if I do tell him.
Get under him?
Original post by Anonymous
I do need to get over him because I just found out one of my friend likes him and wants to have sex with him. I will get laughed at if I do tell him.

Why would you get laughed at? If your that infatuated by him you should tell him, if he's a decent enough guy he will respect that, do you think there's a slight chance he may feel the same way?
How long have you known each other? If he knew you as a little girl, then it's less likely that he feels the same way, but if he's a more recent acquaintance, then there's no reason why he shouldn't find you attractive.

My boyfriend is nearly 13 years older than me, so there's nothing wrong with it if you want to try dating him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending