The Student Room Group

AQA Psychology..Failing...what should i do?

Hi everyone,

I just came back from a timed Psychology essay, it was horrible. I know i 100% failed it...It hurts the most that i revised and i did try my best... I put a lot of work into it; but i know i didnt get a U or above as a final grade. It was horrible...i ran out of time and i waffled all the way though my essay. I also didnt realise that the essays were (4+8marks) until the very end...So all my essays were wrong!

Can someone give me tips, on how to do well? What i could possibly do...to
at least make sure i get a grade in the next timed essay.
I really dont know what to do. :frown:(((((
Psychology can be difficult, I done it for A level and there is a lot to remember!

Maybe try some Que cards, write questions on one side and answers on the back and get someone to test you. This helped me.

Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by rezk62
Hi everyone,

I just came back from a timed Psychology essay, it was horrible. I know i 100% failed it...It hurts the most that i revised and i did try my best... I put a lot of work into it; but i know i didnt get a U or above as a final grade. It was horrible...i ran out of time and i waffled all the way though my essay. I also didnt realise that the essays were (4+8marks) until the very end...So all my essays were wrong!

Can someone give me tips, on how to do well? What i could possibly do...to
at least make sure i get a grade in the next timed essay.
I really dont know what to do. :frown:(((((

Just make sure you learn from your mistakes!

Perhaps make meticulous use of past papers to ensure that you are familiar with the marking scheme, and hence not waffle on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending