The Student Room Group

Ucas Reference

Hey all
I'm a mature student and have worked seasonal jobs since 2011, which means head office or management staff haven't worked with me to judge my personality, ambitions etc, also I guess they don't have time to write a reference for me.
I worked in fitness for years but left in 2011 so I feel that isn't relevant.

So i'm not sure who to ask to write the reference..

any help much appreciated
Reply 1
I think it can by anyone who is not your immediate family...i think you should narrow down some choices and then contact UCAS to confirm if they will do..
Original post by missjones87
Hey all
I'm a mature student and have worked seasonal jobs since 2011, which means head office or management staff haven't worked with me to judge my personality, ambitions etc, also I guess they don't have time to write a reference for me.
I worked in fitness for years but left in 2011 so I feel that isn't relevant.

So i'm not sure who to ask to write the reference..

any help much appreciated

Are you doing any part time education where you could speak to a tutor to write a reference?

Alternatively are you still in contact with any of your old school/college teachers (you say you're mature but if you left school in 2011 then there's a chance someone will remember you and be willing to provide a reference).
Reply 3
i left school in 2004 so i don't speak to anyone, not doing any part time study either.. :/ trying to get my old line manager to do it.. hopefully that works

Quick Reply

Latest