The Student Room Group

What more should I write?

Hi everyone!

Sorry to ask this but I am having some trouble completing my personal statement. After finally uploading it onto the UCAS website, I see that I have 3277 characters out of a possible 4000. I could either leave it as it is or expand on synthetic materials for bone repair? Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do I achieve this?
Use a thesaurus and see if you can change some words?

This is what i done to make up my word count
Reply 2
What course are you applying for + what topics have you covered so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Biomedical science

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not enough to say whether you should expand on one thing. It's probably good to add around another 200-300 characters so you can still have line spaces between your paragraphs
Reply 5
Original post by *Interrobang*
It's not enough to say whether you should expand on one thing. It's probably good to add around another 200-300 characters so you can still have line spaces between your paragraphs

That's what I was worried about. What will those 200-300 characters say?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Archurus23

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know, because I don't know what you've already written whether it would be expanding something or writing something new
Original post by Archurus23

Posted from TSR Mobile

try plugging what you've got so far into https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/personal_statement_builder/write_it and click through to the finish - it will give you some feedback on which sections you need to expand. Then go back to the start for some ideas about what you should include in those sections.
Reply 8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending