The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

When can you apply for accommodation for September 2015

Hi I've been offered a conditional offer from derby to study child and youth studies and I've accepted it but I was wondering when can I apply for my accommodation?xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
why don't you get in contact with them and find out what they think?
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
I think as soon as you place at uni is confirmed and grades have come out...you can start making the bookings..
Oh I thought you could apply when you've confirmed your place.. Thanks anyway xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I confirmed my place as firm a few weeks ago. They've opened up applications for accommodation on the website now. So once it's your firm you can do it. I've done mine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my god that's brilliant thanks for letting me know! It's accepted as my firm choice so that will be what I'm doing later haha what are you going to derby to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Awesome! I'm going to study Marketing, PR and advertising bit different from child and youth studies I know. By the way for accommodation you get 4 choices so I checked all options first and ended up making them all ensuite but different buildings which were all 25 mins to keddleston and 10 to city centre.
Yep done it now applied for three all standard :smile: and ooh sounds interesting :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kmiles95
I confirmed my place as firm a few weeks ago. They've opened up applications for accommodation on the website now. So once it's your firm you can do it. I've done mine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi i have made derby my firm choice. But everytime i try to apply for accomdation they ask me for my student id. But i am not sure what that is .please help :smile:
I think it is the number you use to get onto UCAS track

Posted from TSR Mobile
thank you
Hey,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here - If your looking for stylish accommodation in Derby then take a look at Darley Bank. We’re holding an OPEN DAY on Saturday 14 February from 11am-5pm so you are more than welcome to come take a look around and find out all about living with us.
All rooms are en suite, with comfy small double beds, storage space, and a shared kitchen and living area for each student apartment. Plus, we also have a limited number of en suite studios available too! We also have a great Social Space with flat screen TV and pool table, as well a great outdoor space in our courtyard. Our location is perfect too the main campuses at Kedleston Road and Markeaton Street, plus the town centre are all just a short walk away.
Check out our www.facebook.com/DarleyBank page to see the latest events with our current students #placetobe

Contact our friendly on site accommodation team on 01332 411 497 or find out more at www.freshstudentliving.co.uk/darley-bank

Thanks,
Jen @ Fresh

Quick Reply

Latest