The Student Room Group

What do you pay for

Hey guys I was thinking about joining the raf, I just wanted too know what do you pay for in training I.e food accomadastion est est and do they follow the new scheme I.e. Pay as you eat if so how much would I need too bring too raf Halton ? :confused:
Reply 1
What you pay for comes out of your wages. No need to 'bring' money.
Reply 3
Okay thank you
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Russ123
Hey guys I was thinking about joining the raf, I just wanted too know what do you pay for in training I.e food accomadastion est est and do they follow the new scheme I.e. Pay as you eat if so how much would I need too bring too raf Halton ? :confused:

At Halton:

Salary: £1050 (£14500 annual)
Food: £140
Accom: £30
Net: £880

Give or take £20! You'll also get travel expenses for 2 return journeys out of the 10 weekends you are there. So the rest if you go home are out of your pocket.
Reply 5
Original post by AlphaTango
At Halton:

Salary: £1050 (£14500 annual)
Food: £140
Accom: £30
Net: £880

Give or take £20! You'll also get travel expenses for 2 return journeys out of the 10 weekends you are there. So the rest if you go home are out of your pocket.

Do you know if it's pay as you eat with the food or is it the old plan in training ?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Russ123
Do you know if it's pay as you eat with the food or is it the old plan in training ?

It's not pay as you dine. The £140 charge will come out of your wages and you just turn up and eat!
Reply 7
Original post by AlphaTango
It's not pay as you dine. The £140 charge will come out of your wages and you just turn up and eat!

Okay thank's a lot

Quick Reply

Latest