The Student Room Group

self-injurious behaviour research

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=ykc8zvgyvabdwqm549760

I am a third year student from the University of Northampton. I am interested to see why those who self-injure use the internet. I am interested to know if the population are using the internet in similar ways. If you have time I would be grateful if you could spend around 15 minutes to be a part of my study. All your answers are completely confidential. You do not have to self-injure to be a part of this study. Thank you.
Reply 1
I've just completed this for you :-)
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
I've just completed this for you :-)

Thank you so much!
Reply 3
Hi. I've added this page to my favourites to complete your study this afternoon (EDIT: just finished the survey :smile: ). Just wondering who your supervisor is for this project? I'm looking for potential supervisors for a PhD looking at help-seeking and self-harm (including looking at online support). Best of luck with your project (I know how hard it can be to get a decent number of participants!). Sarah
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by GoldResearch
Hi there! I have just completed your survey. If you have a few mins to spare, please can you complete mine? I would really appreciate it as I'm still looking for many more participants :smile: It's on online recruitment media.
https://kclbs.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cTSBlWEn3Ip4ZkV

Thank you! yes of course :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by olinsarah
Hi. I've added this page to my favourites to complete your study this afternoon (EDIT: just finished the survey :smile: ). Just wondering who your supervisor is for this project? I'm looking for potential supervisors for a PhD looking at help-seeking and self-harm (including looking at online support). Best of luck with your project (I know how hard it can be to get a decent number of participants!). Sarah

Thank you! Not sure I can forward her details on due to confidentiality, can email Northampton University for this info though. Thanks again, and sorry. Fiona
Reply 6
Original post by fb2630
Thank you! Not sure I can forward her details on due to confidentiality, can email Northampton University for this info though. Thanks again, and sorry. Fiona

:confused: Slightly odd... For our 3rd year projects we actually had to give participants contact details of our supervisors on the info sheets (requirement for ethical approval). Ah well, thanks for replying.

Quick Reply

Latest