The Student Room Group

How easy is it to get a girlfriend?

I've seen many threads/articles about tips on picking up girls etc but I seriously don't think its that hard.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I've realised that I wunna have a bit of fun now and want to get a girlfriend, nothing too serious. Heres my plan of action:

Go to events where people of similar interests would attend, spot a girl, go over and have about a 10-20 minute convo, tell her that you liked the conversation and give her a compliment or two then say you want to take her out the following Friday/Saturday.

How hard can that be?

Also one other thing to note is that a rejection should be expected, since these are girls you'll probably never see again in life, if they reject you just move onto the next.

Anon or delete.
Reply 1
So if you're such an expert why are you asking us?
Original post by Anonymous
I've seen many threads/articles about tips on picking up girls etc but I seriously don't think its that hard.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I've realised that I wunna have a bit of fun now and want to get a girlfriend, nothing too serious. Heres my plan of action:

Go to events where people of similar interests would attend, spot a girl, go over and have about a 10-20 minute convo, tell her that you liked the conversation and give her a compliment or two then say you want to take her out the following Friday/Saturday.

How hard can that be?

Also one other thing to note is that a rejection should be expected, since these are girls you'll probably never see again in life, if they reject you just move onto the next.

Anon or delete.

If you're able to confidently consistantly approach girls in this way, then no, not hard. Obviously it massively depends on how picky you are being too. Most guys who are posting about not being able to get a girlfriend are unable to approach women in most circumstances.
Reply 3
Original post by Evening
So if you're such an expert why are you asking us?

I haven't done it before, thats the way I would go about it. I'm just wondering why there's such a big deal over it if its as easy as I think it is.
Have money and a six pack and it's way easy
Reply 5
Okay let's test this theory! Your clock starts... now!
Reply 6
Oh wow, look at Mr Hot shot over here.

Go on then buddy! Report back to us with the results.
Reply 7
I haven't done it before, thats the way I would go about it. I'm just wondering why there's such a big deal over it if its as easy as I think it is.

its the nerves
nothing else tbh
before you approach someone you know what you are gonna say
but when you start going, you get nervous and your brain trolls you
It is dependent upon the person, as some maybe unable to approach the girl in certain circumstances.
As a mater of fact, go flirt with a girl and give us back your results OP.
Have fun.. :biggrin:
- Claims it's not that hard.
- Later admits "I haven't done it before."

:s-smilie:

How hard can that be?

Anon or delete.
Why anon or delete? Are you hiding behind a front of anonymity so nobody can call you on your bull**** to your face?

At the end of the day if you think it'll work then go for it. Personally I think it's a crap plan which betrays a crap attitude and a basic lack of respect, but who am I to judge? :rolleyes:

How hard can that be?

Anon or delete.

Lol if you tried this on ne I would reject you unless i was REALLY interested in you! I just don't like being approached when I'm out/events!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StyleIcon
Lol if you tried this on ne I would reject you unless i was REALLY interested in you! I just don't like being approached when I'm out/events!

Posted from TSR Mobile

When do you like being approached?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending