The Student Room Group

never had a boyfriend at the age of 21

I'm 21 and I'm in my final year of uni and now as everyone is beginning to grow up and get in relationships i'm still bloody single! I'm worried i'll never meet anyone and when i have to move home in a few months my chances are going to be even smaller!

Sounds stupid but just feeling abit lonely and can't really understand why I can't get anyone!
I don't know why people are so fussed when it comes to these things. People meet other people at different ages and stages of life. Tbh I think you need to stop worrying, it's no big deal. I'm not saying everyone is guaranteed to find someone but forcing or thinking about it all the time won't necessarily help. :closedeyes:
Original post by lilyxx
I'm 21 and I'm in my final year of uni and now as everyone is beginning to grow up and get in relationships i'm still bloody single! I'm worried i'll never meet anyone and when i have to move home in a few months my chances are going to be even smaller!

Sounds stupid but just feeling abit lonely and can't really understand why I can't get anyone!

When you see a guy you like, just say Hi to him and if he's interested in you he will keep the conversation going!

its not always the guys who have to start a conversation with a girl..:rolleyes:
Reply 3
How much do you weigh?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I don't know why people are so fussed when it comes to these things. People meet other people at different ages and stages of life. Tbh I think you need to stop worrying, it's no big deal. I'm not saying everyone is guaranteed to find someone but forcing or thinking about it all the time won't necessarily help. :closedeyes:

If it's meant to happen, it will, regardless of age :h:
One thing OP...
r-e-l-a-x.
You're just stressing yourself out, you do know that right?
Reply 6
Original post by lilyxx

In my experience the world at work is a better hunting ground. Keep at it, finding a dream partner requires patience and tenacity..
Become a crazy bunny lady like me! :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending