The Student Room Group

AS Physics edexcel help?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Engineering hopefully
I am sure you will get into engineering!!! :-D oh and will you be able to help me with 1 question I have in physics please if possible?
Reply 22
Original post by Megan_90
I am sure you will get into engineering!!! :-D oh and will you be able to help me with 1 question I have in physics please if possible?

Ofcourse :smile:
Sorry the notification didn't show up:redface:
I just refreshed the chat incase you said anything heh lol
Reply 23

I am sure you will get into medicine! But yeah Maths is my strong point & I enjoy Physics Chem is meh
Original post by KINGYusuf
I am sure you will get into medicine! But yeah Maths is my strong point & I enjoy Physics Chem is meh

Yes, i hope soo.... :-) chemistry is alright for me but physics and biology are my strong points.. maths well.. okay-ish LOL and thanks for checking and for the Reply haha.. i thought u wouldn't reply. Lol: D
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 25
Yes, i hope soo.... :-) chemistry is alright for me but physics and biology are my strong points.. maths well.. okay-ish LOL and thanks for checking and for the Reply haha.. i thought u wouldn't reply. Lol: D

Tutor me in Physics & i'll tutor you in Maths? :wink:
Tutor me in Physics & i'll tutor you in Maths? :wink:

Sure! :biggrin:
Reply 27
Sure! :biggrin:

Haha teamwork! :wink:
Btw how long do you revise a day?
Reply 28
I love Physics, but as you all know it's pretty hard.
I'm just curious to see what's the best & most effective way to actually revise for the Physics exam? I started doing some notes, and also some exam questions. I'm just curious to see what others are doing.

here is a good site, for getting awsome physics notes
http://unibold.blogspot.com/2014/12/edexcel-physics-as-a2-practice-papers.html
If you guys need any help with questions just post them in here and I'll help :smile:
Haha teamwork! :wink:
Btw how long do you revise a day?

Yep, teamwork! :smile: Well...l normally I do 4 hours in the morning and up to 6-7 hours in the afternoon, it all depends on how much work I have to do, sometime there will be too many tests, and homework's so I stay up late night till 12.. What about you??
(edited 9 years ago)
Yep, teamwork! :smile: Well...l normally I do 4 hours in the morning and up to 6-7 hours in the afternoon, it all depends on how much work I have to do, sometime there will be too many tests, and homework's so I stay up late night till 12.. What about you??

That's a lot for AS haha! I don't even do anywhere near that
Original post by langlitz
That's a lot for AS haha! I don't even do anywhere near that

Oh is it? coz my teachers say that we have to do 5 hours of study for each 4 subjects :biggrin: compared to that mine is nothing LOL :biggrin:
Oh is it? coz my teachers say that we have to do 5 hours of study for each 4 subjects :biggrin: compared to that mine is nothing LOL :biggrin:

Per week I'm guessing haha? Yeah that's a lot
Original post by langlitz
Per week I'm guessing haha? Yeah that's a lot

Nope not per week, per day or 2days! thats what they td all of us :frown: .. I know it's weird infact mad, my college is very strict
:frown:.. and no one at my college does that much revision either!
(edited 9 years ago)
Nope not per week, per day or 2days! thats what they td all of us :frown: .. I know it's weird infact mad, my college is very strict
:frown:.. and no one at my college does that much revision either!

On top of your school study? so 20 Hours of study in a day/ 2 days... you sure? :confused:
Original post by Frannoooooooo
On top of your school study? so 20 Hours of study in a day/ 2 days... you sure? :confused:

yeah! I was surprised at first too when they told us this on our first day at college.. coz most of the students do not do 3 and 4 subjects only a very few took 4 or 3 subjects at As level in our college, but we are not sure why they said so.... I know it sounds weird, but I have absolutely no idea, but our college gives us tons of work everyday!! which we never get to finish and they send emails to parents for not completing it in time (in most of the cases it's due to next lesson). what thought was.. maybe they are telling to scare us or to make us work very hard, but no one cares about that 'rule'. lol THEY ARE VERY STRICT TOO... :frown:
yeah! I was surprised at first too when they told us this on our first day at college.. coz most of the students do not do 3 and 4 subjects only a very few took 4 or 3 subjects at As level in our college, but we are not sure why they said so.... I know it sounds weird, but I have absolutely no idea, but our college gives us tons of work everyday!! which we never get to finish and they send emails to parents for not completing it in time (in most of the cases it's due to next lesson). what thought was.. maybe they are telling to scare us or to make us work very hard, but no one cares about that 'rule'. lol THEY ARE VERY STRICT TOO... :frown:

I can't get my head around that.. :s-smilie:. Say you get home at 3pm from school, 20 hours of continuous would lead you through the night into 11am the next day? And even 10 hours work would mean finishing at 1am in the morning? That's unbelievably strict if it's true :confused:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 38
I love Physics, but as you all know it's pretty hard.
I'm just curious to see what's the best & most effective way to actually revise for the Physics exam? I started doing some notes, and also some exam questions. I'm just curious to see what others are doing.

GO THROUGH THIS THEN :smile:
http://unibold.blogspot.com/2014/12/edexcel-physics-as-a2-practice-papers.html
Reply 39
join me in revising on my thread maths and physics only
:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest