The Student Room Group

Girls - what is a real man?

Perhaps not private enough to be anon, so I made a new account

Recently, with a friend, or who I certainly thought was a friend, said in the middle of an argument (We did like each other at one point ie: like, like, for a bit of context) she randomly said "youre not a real man in my eyes lol." (sic)

That got to me a little bit.What would you call a real man?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think in that context she meant that you are not being gracious enough to let her win the argument...and girls like to win :wink:
Reply 2
Maybe you don't lift enough? Girls are attracted to strength and power.
Original post by throwaway99

Recently, with a friend, or who I certainly thought was a friend, said in the middle of an argument (We did like each other at one point ie: like, like, for a bit of context) she randomly said "youre not a real man in my eyes lol." (sic)

Well.. I'd like to think that she's just joking with you? Especially since she said lol at the end?
(edited 9 years ago)
I like guys who are honest about what they want from me, that's a real man but I'm not sure it fits into your context.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am a SISSY BOY so nearly a girl - I like fit guys :smile:
A man is someone with testicles. That's it.
Reply 7
Original post by throwaway99

It all depends how she said it. Did she actually LOL at you whilst saying it? And why would she say such a thing out of the blue? Sounds bizarre :s-smilie:
Highly intelligent.
Reply 9
Manly man is someone quite physical, confident, likes a pint, loves the footy, punches back in a fight, likes his cars, enjoys some lads banter, makes the first move, competitive.

These are general stereotypical things that come to my mind to be perfectly honest.
ahe probably just means that she views you as a friend and 'nice guy'.
a man with plenty of junk to put in my trunk
Original post by Binary Freak
Well.. I'd like to think that she's just joking with you? Especially since she said lol at the end?

I like 'em HOT and Hung haha
Original post by Judomandeano
I like 'em HOT and Hung haha

:rofl: ahahah
Any man who is not a whining MRA and is not paranoid about reverse feminism has the potential to be a 'real man' :wink:
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
A man is someone with testicles. That's it.

Harsh on people who have had their testicles removed due to cancer and other illnesses. :\
A hairy banker
Original post by TroyAndAbed
Harsh on people who have had their testicles removed due to cancer and other illnesses. :\

Or someone whom previously had testicles*
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
Or someone whom previously had testicles*

What about a man who, for just sheer bad genetic luck, was born without testicles?
:frown:
Reply 19
A man is a guy who apart from the uniquely manly body parts also has manly traits. a man must act masculine in order to be a man.

Quick Reply

Latest