The Student Room Group

Like this girl, not enough time to get to know her

There's a girl in one of my classes at university who I really get on with. The only problem is that I only really get the chance to talk to her twice a week, and that's during class. If I just ask her after class if she fancies a coffee sometime, is that being a bit blunt? I'm alright at getting to know people but goodness knows I'm as subtle as a tonne of bricks, so while I get on with most guys I talk to, I am aware I need to be a bit more tactful and quiet otherwise I'm highly likely to scare her off.

Any help is appreciated, and a slap to the face telling me to man up is probably going to be as useful as anything here!
Original post by Anonymous
There's a girl in one of my classes at university who I really get on with. The only problem is that I only really get the chance to talk to her twice a week, and that's during class. If I just ask her after class if she fancies a coffee sometime, is that being a bit blunt? I'm alright at getting to know people but goodness knows I'm as subtle as a tonne of bricks, so while I get on with most guys I talk to, I am aware I need to be a bit more tactful and quiet otherwise I'm highly likely to scare her off.

Any help is appreciated, and a slap to the face telling me to man up is probably going to be as useful as anything here!

*slap* MAN UP!

Better? :P
Nah mate just ask her, she might be super flattered and say yes, or at worst, she'll just say no. Life goes on. Best of luck bud!
Reply 3
Original post by bownessie
*slap* MAN UP!

Better? :P

Much, thanks :P

Original post by TwoLimes
Nah mate just ask her, she might be super flattered and say yes, or at worst, she'll just say no. Life goes on. Best of luck bud!

good stuff, I'll give it a go. I'm overthinking this whole thing really aren't I...

cheers guys :biggrin:
Reply 4
Make time brah, tell her how you feel. What's the worst that can happen, her saying no? So what. There's a chance she could say yes and a few weeks from now you could be taking her to pound town.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending