The Student Room Group

Your Room

Poll

Is your Room tidy or a mess?

So i've found that compared to nearly everyone else, I am actually pretty tidy and am quite minimal when it comes to owning things.

Whether you live in halls, or somewhere else, are you tidy or messy?
Reply 1
I think in generally we should all be organised...
Reply 2
*in general I meant...and the tidiness just comes then...albeit am not good at that I think :P
Mine is messy. I'm not proud of it but I have the smallest room and barely any storage space so everything seems to be on top of each other. Part of the reason I'm going to halls next year (hopefully for free!) so I can keep it tidy and organised. Seriously regretting getting the small room!
Tidy for a student, messy for anyone else
Fairly tidy. I live in a studio so if one part looks a mess, it all looks a mess and I hate that. I'm quite tidy anyway, though.
I need an in-between option!

It's not messy but not tidy. :biggrin:
Its messy but organised. So tidy in a messy like order. :biggrin:
Reply 8
it's tidy, just no washing basket so clothes all piled in the corner, and a few things not in place
It fluctuates between OCD tidy and a complete and utter tip.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I brought an awful lot of stuff to university, so my room is pretty full and very tightly packed [I've got everything from printers to clothes racks and even a portable tightrope :cool:]. However, it is also tidy (as it is always) - not just out of necessity because of the amount of stuff I have, but also because I hate disorder so it'd be tidy anyway. The only time I consider it "untidy" is when I'm working late into the night and have thousands of pieces of scrap paper floating around containing various mathematical jottings, ideas, and rough working. That's my maximum level of mess & I always tidy up before going to bed.
Reply 11
Mine's tidy, but that's purely because I have a veeeery small room. I physically can't leave things lying around if I want to be able to open the door (it only opens halfway as it is, due to the chest of drawers blocking it). It also means I only brought a very small amount of belongings with me (I'm a 4th year now, I've become pretty efficient at packing the bare minimum..).

I will, however, admit to having the typical hoard of plates and cutlery stashed in various places. :ninja:
(Reusing the same plate is easier than washing everything up.)
Reply 12
I spend 20 minutes cleaning my carpet everyday. I also change my sheets every two weeks. My books are chronologically organised according to subject. I vacuum every other day as I can't stand a dusty floor.

My room is spotless.

Quick Reply

Latest