The Student Room Group

Girlfriend doesn't say "I love you" anymore ... ?

I posted about this earlier on last week, but now that things are getting better, I wish to ask one last question.

For the last week or so, I haven't heard one "I love you" from her whatsoever. Not by text, not when we're talking over the phone, and not when I visited her in person.

I'm struggling to understand why she isn't saying it anymore, seeing that she was the one who would say it the most often and she is the one who told me that she loved me after we had date for 5 months.

Another that really confuses the **** out of me is why she's still as intimate as she was before? Why is she showing all signs that she loves me, but is not saying it to me?

Should I tell her? ... I'm afraid that she's going to ignore it.

What should I do?
Maybe she wants you to say it first lol
If you tell her you love her and she doesn't say it back then you have something to worry about. Try that?
Reply 3
She might feel that things are a little one-sided if she is always the one to say it. It's most likely that she's waiting for you to say it back.
Reply 4
Maybe you are being to much of a lil bitch for her to love you..
Don't take this the wrong way, but........You do sound like an insecure and needy person by constantly seeking approbation and reassurances.
This can be a big turn-off for a lot of girls as they are attracted to confidence without being arrogant.

She may well still love you and mean it, however you may be putting her off with your attitude because too much intensity becomes tedious and takes continuous energy. In other words, she wants to breath and have space.

So YOU need to chill out, relax and put fun and effort into ALL of your relationships. Show her you are capable of standing on your own two feet.
If you have friends, do more with them - without her. i.e. do social things without her and make sure you have fun doing them. When was the last time you did that?

Don't volunteer information unless she asks and don't constantly tell her you love her in person or by text or e-mail or whatever. Don't continually question what she has been up to or keep telling her you miss her etc.

But none of this must be forced. Learn to do it naturally by enjoying yourself and your own company as well as with others.

If you show her you are able to live without her, then she will do one of two things. Either:

She will come running back and your relationship will be invigorated - job done.

or....

She will pull further away because she no longer feels the same way she did and was looking for a way out when she is confident you won't fall apart without her.
Reply 6
Original post by Foo.mp3
Consider a sex change :h:

I'm perfectly happy with being a man actually :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending