The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford: Clinical Sciences (Foundation Year) 2015

Hi, has anyone got an interview date yet? applied on Monday super nervous :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

yhhh i have an interview for 10th December at 12 anybody else.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by crazya96

Wow congrats! :smile: how long did they take to respond? And how many weeks notice did they give you for the interview?
I applied on the 13th and got a letter yesterday stating my interview day on the 10th of december.

Hbu or anyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I applied on the 6th of november and havent heard back yet :/ did they email you first or did they just send the letter?
Well i didnt get no email whats so over
But if you log on to the portal
Under my application there should be a hyperlink saying open days/interview. The link will turn up a day before you get the letter. Maybe wait till december.
If you want any more info feel free to message me il try help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Oh ok I thought they would email you to tell you if there's been a change, thank you and good luck with your interview :smile:

I have an interview that day too!!!!so nervous!!how u prepping? :smile:
Original post by hassanakhtaruk
I have an interview that day too!!!!so nervous!!how u prepping? :smile:

I have no clue
Do you know how the interview is set?? Is it identical to a medicine interview??
Also where are you coming from
Reply 9
I have no clue
Do you know how the interview is set?? Is it identical to a medicine interview??

Woohoo...same!! 10th December at 11, i think thats what it said on my letter..
I'm just looking through my Personal statement again and revising the things I had put on it and gathering my work experience notes, and articles etc...
What about you?
Original post by Meddabee
I'm just looking through my Personal statement again and revising the things I had put on it and gathering my work experience notes, and articles etc...
What about you?

Work experience notes/ articles wth????
Btw were u coming from
I have no clue

I'm coming from manchester. I am just going through ps and making sure I am comfortable with any question they could ask from it. Also a biology topic. And I'm just practicing the regular why medicine questions and work experience etc. The process is 2 people asking us questions I think and from research I think it's mainly due to our ps and work experiences.
Wbu where u coming from? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
What about you?

I am going through ps and making sure I am comfortable with any question they could ask from it. Also a biology topic. And I'm just practicing the regular why medicine questions and work experience etc. I'm scared tho. Any advice? :frown:
Work experience notes/ articles wth????
Btw were u coming from

Oh, Basically I was referring to do the Medicine Foundation Year part of the Clinical Sciences, So my personal statement is more Medicine based and so I included medical work experience (work shadowing, etc) and I am looking back to my notes on the days I did. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by hassanakhtaruk
I am going through ps and making sure I am comfortable with any question they could ask from it. Also a biology topic. And I'm just practicing the regular why medicine questions and work experience etc. I'm scared tho. Any advice? :frown:

Yes, thats what I'm doing too. :smile:
Don't worry! You'll be fine.:smile:
I attended an interview workshop conducted by Oxford and Cambridge Universities in School. And one of key points they said was that being a strong candidate requires showing confidence, and even the strength of our handshake with interviewer matters...
Dm, if you need any more tips. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Oh, Basically I was referring to do the Medicine Foundation Year part of the Clinical Sciences, So my personal statement is more Medicine based and so I included medical work experience (work shadowing, etc) and I am looking back to my notes on the days I did. :smile:

I'm coming from Milton Keynes. What about you?

Coming from Streatham, London
It looks like a such a journey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does any1 know if its better to get of at bradford interchange or the city.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm coming from Milton Keynes. What about you?

Do you know if its a medicine style interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you know if its a medicine style interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

it is :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest