The Student Room Group

Future in interior architecture: A Level options?

So far I have French and Art and I am definitely not changing those. I was considering English Language but my school only offers it until AS. Also maybe maths? I'd like to know what the subjects are like before choosing them. Computer science for me is a no. What subjects are recommended?
DT? Fashion? although for something more academic I'd probably suggest English Lit over Lang
Reply 2
Original post by TwoLimes
DT? Fashion? although for something more academic I'd probably suggest English Lit over Lang

I didn't take dt or textiles for my igs so i cant take it :frown: i hear eng lit is looked upon more highly than language?
Reply 3
I would suggest taking maths at least to AS level. Maths does require time and it's all about practicing and applying the concepts you learn to different questions. There are so many resources online for a level maths that means if you don't understand something, there are many online videos, which I have used and helped me so much. I achieved an A last year in as maths just through keeping on top of my learning and homework. You need to always make sure you understand something before you progress because it includes a lot of overlap and building on previous ideas. Maths is very useful for architecture as it shows a logical ability and awareness of dimensions. It would be a very useful a level to take.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Overall for architecture a levels, having a science/arts mix is the best combination.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending