The Student Room Group

The best book for Thermodynamics?

Hi!

I study Mech Eng and have to buy a book for thermodynamics. I know that Cengel and Bole are very good but also expensive. I have a great and very cheap secondhand bookshop where there are a lot of books for Thermodynamics, but not mentioned above. Can you recommend me something else that maybe I will be able to buy in the secondhand or it is worth to spend more money for Thermodynamics: An Engineering approach?
Reply 1
Original post by Onetwotri
Hi!

I study Mech Eng and have to buy a book for thermodynamics. I know that Cengel and Bole are very good but also expensive. I have a great and very cheap secondhand bookshop where there are a lot of books for Thermodynamics, but not mentioned above. Can you recommend me something else that maybe I will be able to buy in the secondhand or it is worth to spend more money for Thermodynamics: An Engineering approach?

Really expensive ? I've got the Cengel and Boles book and I think it cost me about £20. Click below.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0071311114?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Unless you get like "Thermodynamics for Dummies" or something similar for about £10, you won't get much for under £20.
Reply 2
the cheapest Cengel and Boles I have seen was 35 pounds.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending