Racist
Sexist
Long fingernails
Long hair
Feminist :blah::facepalm:
Reply 202
Original post by Foo.mp3
Well, if you will fornicate with baboons.. :rolleyes:

Who said they didn't have the correct anatomy?
no real dreams and future
Original post by Foo.mp3
Agreed, although most guys would prefer a girl whom is hot and a little vain to decidedly plain and not at all vain, if we're truly honest with ourselves :mmm:

Just because someone isn't vain, it doesn't mean they don't have any beauty. From my perspective, I don't find any form of vanity attractive- natural beauty is more appealing to me than something artificial.
Original post by Foo.mp3
But babes, I just.. want to make sure you're we're I'm* ok :ashamed2:

Spoiler

lol

This was exactly how someone reacted when I said I didn't want to be with him. He also couldn't understand why I didn't want to have lunch with him the day after I told him no.:rolleyes:
Original post by Desthebluenose
How pretentious does this sound!! Not intellectual enough, why not ask for IQ beforehand?

Probably has a box selection for them to tick for their corresponding iq on the back of his business card that also lists his iq
Original post by fizztop
- Hygiene issues
- Patronising
- Obsessed with money
- Closed - minded
- Hates animals
- Takes or has taken drugs (cocaine, ecstasy, etc)
- Pretentious
- Puts others down for a laugh/to impress mates.
- Hand glued to their phone
- Stupidity and ignorance
- Only likes mainstream things (for example, will only go to see a movie if it's big budget/popular, only listens to music that is in the charts, or will only read a book if it's been made into a movie and is popular at the cinema.. ahem... The Hunger Games, The Great Gatsby)

Looks wise... Guys that look the same... you know the quiff, tattoo sleeve, buffed up arms, branded clothing, expensive watch, beard look. I see that type of guy all the time. I don't know what started that trend, though. Maybe The Only Way Is Essex.

So basically all of Camden then, to take a big chunk out of your way
The main switch in my corridor. It turns everything off.

I'll get my jacket.
Foul Body odour. Those people who obviously haven't showered for days and absolutely reek and go around contaminating other people's noses. Arrrgh I find it so disrespectful to others around them, plus do those people not have the capacity to smell their own overwhelming stench ?!???? Rant over :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Original post by Funkyhouse
Foul Body odour. Those people who obviously haven't showered for days and absolutely reek and go around contaminating other people's noses. Arrrgh I find it so disrespectful to others around them, plus do those people not have the capacity to smell their own overwhelming stench ?!???? Rant over :laugh::laugh::laugh:

They could have some medical condition to be fair...

Steven Gerrard slipping on his ass

Posted from TSR Mobile
Constantly commenting on girls looks/bodies and instead of who they actually are.
Thinking they are God's gift.
Hygiene problems
Putting people down constantly
Lack of manners
Women that act in a masculine manner. There is nothing sexier than a woman that acts in a truly feminine manner.
Girls who pout / stick tongues out in photos. I don't know how it's become such a trend but I hate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bad manners. Arrogance. Doing immoral things etc.
I don't know if I do these things myself. Hopefully not.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Steven Gerrard slipping on his ass

Posted from TSR Mobile

No need. No need.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Poor hygiene and no manners
:mad2:
guys who flirt with every girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending