The Student Room Group

Biggest turn off?

Scroll to see replies

No facial hair
Bad breath, poor hygiene, act like there better than everyone else
Original post by Foo.mp3
Judging by some of her posts I'd say she was white working class :holmes:

LOLLLLLLL Why are you resurrecting my posts?
Doesn't like dogs
Original post by Foo.mp3
You'd certainly think so, although many people are anti-nationalism in general :fuhrer:

You clearly haven't been to East Asia after 2013, have you?

Honesty though, what is the point of digging up a post I made months ago, taking the time to not only talk about it, but to address each separate claim I made? I'm really not interested at this point in what you have to say (considering this is your third time you've done this.) and definitely not when you talk to me in a snide manner.
Original post by dinosaurdoodoo
Doesn't like dogs

This is a definite

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bad smelling like bo smoking or bad breath

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
I rarely apply it :haughty:

I always wear perfume so appreciate when guys wear it also, but as long as a guy smells fresh I don't mind.
Reply 568
Guys who are evasive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
How about if you replaced the word religion with e.g. political ideology? :beard:

Because they're two completely different things....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 570
Original post by small_circles
Because they're two completely different things....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really
Original post by Foo.mp3
Would it be a turn off if you felt like you were slightly cognitively stronger than them all round? e.g. intellectually, academically, conversationally, socially..

Don't see why really :dontknow:

Yeah...it would. I can't have a conversation with someone with all those aspects lower than me without insulting them.

Some people call it rudeness or cockiness.
Anyone who litters... whether its plastic bags, sweet rappers or cigarette butts. what ever it is massive turn off!

Also not being able to be spontaneous. girls stuck to routines they can't leave for anything=its over
First dates at restaurants are for losers mate. It's too impersonal, dates need to be relaxed.

Original post by Foo.mp3
IKR. My date today answered the phone 3 times in the space of one drink! By the 3rd time I told her she had 30 seconds when she asked to take the call :mmm:

Numpty

Depends how you do it, in my view, although I don't generally do it on dates, and would think twice about it in a one to one platonic scenario too
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jakeel1
First dates at restaurants are for losers mate. It's too impersonal, dates need to be relaxed.

In the bedroom??:p:p:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
dirt under fingernails eeeewwwwwwwhhhhhhhh
Original post by coconuthead--
In the bedroom??:p:p:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not always a bad idea despite what people say, but nah I prefer something competitive or like a walk in the park.
add to my list (not sure if i've even posted on here)

too polite, as in not being direct enough, (TMI is still off the cards, I just mean say what you mean damn it)
Original post by Foo.mp3
IKR. My date today answered the phone 3 times in the space of one drink! By the 3rd time I told her she had 30 seconds when she asked to take the call :mmm:

I briefly dated someone who would make a point of calling his ""ex" in front of me. I mean seriously, WTF? Why can't it wait? I later discovered (and suspected) that they were actually together.:mad:

If I'm out with someone, I tend not to answer my phone unless I know it's something important. (ie, a family emergency) In cases like that, I would hope my date would understand. It's the same with texting, etc.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by OU Student
I briefly dated someone who would make a point of calling his ""ex" in front of me. I mean seriously, WTF? Why can't it wait? I later discovered (and suspected) that they were actually together.:mad:

If I'm out with someone, I tend not to answer my phone unless I know it's something important. (ie, a family emergency) In cases like that, I would hope my date would understand. It's the same with texting, etc.

Rude! Taking a call is bad enough or texting :frown: but to an "ex" is not mature or nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending