The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE PPE offers ??

Has anyone reiceved an offer from LSE for PPE?
Hah, still waiting
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Some people have if you look on the tracker. I haven't received one myself though.
Reply 3
Original post by the1akshay
Some people have if you look on the tracker. I haven't received one myself though.

Which tracker? Could you send me a link? :smile:
Oh do you know how many places do they have?
Original post by Stark95
Which tracker? Could you send me a link? :smile:
Oh do you know how many places do they have?

The tracker is here. I don't know how many places they have, but I know that UCL's course will have about 30 people (according to their prospectus). All bets are off for the size of the LSE course though.
Original post by the1akshay
The tracker is here. I don't know how many places they have, but I know that UCL's course will have about 30 people (according to their prospectus). All bets are off for the size of the LSE course though.

I read in one article that they have around 45 places
Reply 6
I applied for PPE at LSE and UCL, still waiting. I got two offers from Warwick and KCL already but got rejected by Oxford. Anyone gets any offer on PPE from LSE?
Original post by Stark95
Has anyone reiceved an offer from LSE for PPE?

I did!
Reply 8
Hey guys,

On behalf of the current LSE PPE first years, I would like to invite you to join our 'LSE PPE freshers 2016' Facebook page which I can't link for some reason (tsr moderators said no?) and to direct any questions you may have about the course in the thread which I posted in the LSE forum.

Congratulations on your offers for those of you who have them and good luck for those of you still waiting!

See you soon,

Jonas
Reply 9
Original post by Whocares1
I read in one article that they have around 45 places

This years course size is about 45, so I'd assume it's the same for your year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending