The Student Room Group

Swansea Uni-Audiology

So I'm applying to Swansea for Audiology as one of my options and I was wondering if they have interviews and what it's like?

Do they ask you really hard scientific questions or general questions...?

Any feedback would be great!:colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
http://www.swansea.ac.uk/undergraduate/apply/application-process/interviews/ From their website it's hard to tell what kind of questions they ask, but make sure that you have knowledge of why you want to study Audiology and what the course entails.
Reply 2
Tell me about it! Are you applying? Have you had any replies, interviews etc...

And thanks for the advice :smile:
Original post by UniGal101
Tell me about it! Are you applying? Have you had any replies, interviews etc...

And thanks for the advice :smile:

have you got an interview
Reply 4
Original post by haseebi82
have you got an interview

Yep! In January...:wink:

How about you? Have you applied?
Yep! In January...:wink:

How about you? Have you applied?

Hi yeah i got one as well on the 20th of Jan I think , how are you preparing for it :smile:
Reply 6
Well I'm reading over some of my notes on biology and Chemistry and then hopefully make some model answers for normal basic questions like- why do you want to do audiology? etc... How about you? :smile:
Reply 7
I guess there are obvious questions, like why you want to study Audiology, but anything could come up really. If you're able to read up on current issues in the field, that would be good.
Reply 8
Oh yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by ayeeel
I guess there are obvious questions, like why you want to study Audiology, but anything could come up really. If you're able to read up on current issues in the field, that would be good.

Have you had your interview yet? Any tips?
:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I don't have any interviews lined up. Have a visit to another uni coming up but not a formal interview.
Reply 11
Original post by ayeeel
I don't have any interviews lined up. Have a visit to another uni coming up but not a formal interview.

Oh okay, well thanks. And don't worry about the interviews, these things take forever to come in. Plus, the UCAS deadline was only the other week so You've got plenty of time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Audiology-Med
Hi yeah i got one as well on the 20th of Jan I think , how are you preparing for it :smile:

So did you attend your interview? How did it go? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So did you attend your interview? How did it go? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no i never attended the interview
Reply 14
Original post by Audiology-Med
no i never attended the interview

Ah shame :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest