The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Week A : Two
Week B : Three.

Free's suck. Do some work you layabouts :mad: :p:
Reply 41
at the moment i have 10 free's a week but thats only because they forgot to add my voluntary services on the timetable, but when i go bk after half term it will go down to 7 free's a week, where as last year i have 18 frees a week!
Reply 42
I have 12 one hour study periods in week 1 and 9 one hour study periods in week 2. Oh yah i am taking 3 A2's btw.
I'm doing 5 AS's and I have 5 frees. All at the beginning of week 2! I sometimes try to do some work, but I usually help teachers with their lessons, cuz it's way more fun!
Reply 44
We have compulsory private study, which those at college don't get because they smell :wink: :p:
So I think I have three private study periods a week, one of which I don't go to because I do internal community work. I also have three free periods a week, one of which is taken up with General Studies :hmmm: Actually, four, if you include the fact that I don't have Period 6 on a Weds :hmmm:
Reply 45
I have 4 "free periods" each cycle, which means I have about 2hour20 minutes where I don't get taught in a 6 day cycle. It was only 2 free periods of 35 minutes each, and two private study periods.
Only 2.5 - 3 hours a week :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending