The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Tell him to straigthen his priorities. If he can't spend time with you and would rather play video games, then tell him you don't want that.
Reply 21
At least your boyfriend doesn't work on his days off. My boyfriend has taken days off from work to spend with me and his ended up having to work because theres a problem (his IT manager andso any computer problems he has to deal with) you could have gone up to your boyfrien and tried to get his attention as its nothing important.

Plus managing a resturant is hard work, maybe he just wanted to chill out? did you suggest you do anything together?
brak3n
Ooo, sounds like the perfect start to an argument.

when i asked my bf "me or onyxia" he said onyxia :frown:
Reply 23
I'm in a bad mood with men generally today so here is my comment:

ALL MEN ARE W***ERS

Thankyou for your time.
britishseapower
its his day off from work!

****in' A. Does he work full time? I'd imagine so if he's a manager. Just because you spend all week lounging around at uni doesn't mean he does. Give him a break, you're probably not the centre of his universe.
Reply 25
DanGrover
****in' A. Does he work full time? I'd imagine so if he's a manager. Just because you spend all week lounging around at uni doesn't mean he does. Give him a break, you're probably not the centre of his universe.

Well thanks, i never at one point said i am the centre of his universe, nor do i wish to be. I have also said i do not mind him playing games while i'm there, but the whole fkin day just takes the p***. YES he works long hours, YES he doesn't get a huge amount of time off. However i know my boyfriend and i know he plays his games before and after work too, so playing them pretty much the whole day i was there was annoying in my point of view.
No wonder he needs some form of escapism, you sound like a right nutter.
Reply 27
foxiroxi
At least your boyfriend doesn't work on his days off. My boyfriend has taken days off from work to spend with me and his ended up having to work because theres a problem (his IT manager andso any computer problems he has to deal with) you could have gone up to your boyfrien and tried to get his attention as its nothing important.

Plus managing a resturant is hard work, maybe he just wanted to chill out? did you suggest you do anything together?

I feel for you. I promise you he feels REALLY guilty though! Especially when he does "just 5 minutes" of work that ends up being 5 hours. Tis a hard job :frown: I've always claimed sysadmins and doctors and vets should be the only ones crazy enough to interbreed with each other!

And to the OP...His day off...he went to the cinema...played computer games..talked to you...slept.... (especially if he wouldnt have gone out otherwise)
That sounds perfectly reasonable to me. If in doubt you could always suck him off whilst he plays [as long as you don't get in the way of the screen]
DanGrover
No wonder he needs some form of escapism, you sound like a right nutter.

no she sounds like a normal person who has been putting up with a bloody gamer
Reply 29
Leni, you still owe me a key to the #lesbos
Just explain calmly how ur feeling, if he carries on tell him hes being inconsiderate!
samba
Leni, you still owe me a key to the #lesbos

ah sorry forgot about that XD

and its #lesbians :tongue:
Reply 32
ya, I know. Lesbos sounds more offensive to the PC crowd though :smile:
disclaimer- any orgies are not real and no apology will be made for any mental scarring, altho mind bleach may be dispensed.
Reply 34
Let him play games, its his day off he should spend it how he wants, not how you want. It's his life not yours, you can't control all aspects of his life so just calm down

Anyways from the sounds of how you are, I'd rather play pro evo then talk to you
a_t
Let him play games, its his day off he should spend it how he wants, not how you want. It's his life not yours, you can't control all aspects of his life so just calm down

she doesnt want to control him. if she did she would have told him to quit by now. why do half the men on here seem to think that its ok to put games before your gf? if a game is more important to you than a real life human being who cares about you then you dont deserve to be loved.
Reply 36
high priestess fnord
she doesnt want to control him. if she did she would have told him to quit by now. why do half the men on here seem to think that its ok to put games before your gf? if a game is more important to you than a real life human being who cares about you then you dont deserve to be loved.

Pfft I only play games with real life human beings
34 person
I'm in a bad mood with men generally today so here is my comment:

ALL MEN ARE W***ERS

Thankyou for your time.

hahahahahaa women are just as sexist, and the funiest thing is they dont realise it.

The video game thing:

a - stop trying to run some one elses life

b- sounds like he has a very hard working job, no wonder he falls asleep he must be knackerd, the stress running a restraunt must entail i dont even want to think about, give him a break
Get Naked.
a_t
Pfft I only play games with real life human beings

and that makes a difference how??

Latest

Trending

Trending