The Student Room Group

Pro plus question

Hi,

So I have exams coming up in about 10 days and I need to cram hard. I was thinking of 5 hrs sleep a night but the problem is I get so tired way before that.

I just want to ask about the effectiveness and limits of pro plus if there are any other good products. I want to take one a day that will just keep me awake. I'm not exactly going hardcore 2 hours sleep a day.

Like maybe pop one at 6pm to last me till 12ish. How long does the effect last? Is one a day for 10 days ok?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
It sounds like MDMA/coke may be better suited for your needs.

Just do what you can, pro plus isnt a magic pill. Do what you can and get a good amount of sleep. Also dont attempt any maths with low sleep, it wont end well.
Without proper sleep your brain will not work effectively. If you want to give yourself the best chance to pass these exams you should sleep for at least 7 hours a day.

1 pro plus tablet lasts around 2 hours (for me) but only gives me a small bit of energy.

Original post by 0range
It sounds like MDMA/coke may be better suited for your needs.

That is the worst idea for revising I have ever heard.
Reply 3
Original post by DiddyDec

That is the worst idea for revising I have ever heard.

I can't actually tell if you thought I was being serious...
Original post by 0range
I can't actually tell if you thought I was being serious...

With a amount of terrible ideas I have seen I this forum, sometimes I really can't tell if people are just stupid or sarcastic.

Quick Reply

Latest