The Student Room Group

Women are uninterested in guys not from the Oxbridge master race.

Discuss

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
elite women probably aren't tbh.
Are you some kind of Oxbridge-specific Riku or something?
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
Discuss

Anyone who thinks of Oxbridge as a master race is a muppet.
Original post by DErasmus

So they only go after Harvard guys.

Original post by Birkenhead
Are you some kind of Oxbridge-specific Riku or something?

I don't know what a riku is?

imsoacademic adjacent. A legacy. New and improved.
Original post by TheWaffle
Anyone who thinks of Oxbridge as a master race is a muppet.

Elaborate.

Only reserved for steMasteRace?
Obviously false. Many men do not need to desperately cling to the reputation of their university to attract women.
Oh yeah. No boys at my uni ever get laid for this simple reason. All the girls just organise nights out to Oxford.

Are you trying to be stupid/ funny/ noticed?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by DErasmus

Depends what you mean by elite...I guess the ones with Cambridge undergrad first and PhD might be into education, but they aren't necessarily prettier or better partners, and even they might be open minded.

It depends on the individuals, as with lots of things. A really handsome deep sea diver who didn't go to uni would probably have more luck with attractive women than a spotty ugly Cambridge maths first class grad.

Of course I don't think all Cambridge maths grads are like this...again it's an individual by individual thing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Women are uninterested in guys who seem to think women are conspiring against them and grouch about it.
Original post by Quantex
Obviously false. Many men do not need to desperately cling to the reputation of their university to attract women.

Oh, really?

Original post by TolerantBeing
Oh yeah. No boys at my uni ever get laid for this simple reason. All the girls just organise nights out to Oxford.

Yeah but those boys from said uni are the ones that just circle jerk eachother.

So females not from Oxford want to get with Oxford guys. Authenticity at its finest :yep:

Smarter than you.

I'm damn funny.

Noticed on a student forum, don't make me banana.
Original post by nohomo
Depends what you mean by elite...I guess the ones with Cambridge undergrad first and PhD might be into education, but they aren't necessarily prettier or better partners, and even they might be open minded.

It depends on the individuals, as with lots of things. A really handsome deep sea diver who didn't go to uni would probably have more luck with attractive women than a spotty ugly Cambridge maths first class grad.

Of course I don't think all Cambridge maths grads are like this...again it's an individual by individual thing.

This is good analogy and insightful, but for the female counterparts of stereotypical Cam student then wouldn't they get with females from lower uni's with ease?
Original post by TolerantBeing

Birkenhead
x

DErasmus
x

nohomo
x

TheWaffle
x

spiritandteeth
x

He's trolling. He stole my joke post. :rolleyes:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2996117
We're amazing, what can I say?
This thread represents the dreams of TSR members not the reality, if this is true then why do all the elite STEM Oxbridge people on here always complain about getting girls?
You my friend have been in the educationally elitist environment of The Student Room for too long. To be honest if you want an Emma Watson then yes, you probably do have to be Oxbridge caliber. But if you're happy with plain Jane (who is still hot let me tell u son) then pfft, you don't even need uni education-although it helps, what with the job market an' the'
Original post by spiritandteeth
Women are uninterested in guys who seem to think women are conspiring against them and grouch about it.

'conspiring' is a strong term, it's more like aware of most women's high standards and well, not trusting women considering the nature of the game

that you should hate them for having a 'grouch' about it implies the next thing, even if women were only interested in guys from the Oxbridge master race, it would be men who would have to up their game and become Oxbridge material rather than whine about the injustice, no? (This is how I believe society to work-female objectification, male disposability)
Can't say i want a career woman anyway and i'd find a girl being smarter to be emasculating.
My boss is cocky, witty, clever and a multimillionaire. He went to Birmingham.

Most of his team are lesser paid, less socially adept Oxbridge grads.

Who do you think girls prefer?
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
'conspiring' is a strong term, it's more like aware of most women's high standards and well, not trusting women considering the nature of the game

that you should hate them for having a 'grouch' about it implies the next thing, even if women were only interested in guys from the Oxbridge master race, it would be men who would have to up their game and become Oxbridge material rather than whine about the injustice, no? (This is how I believe society to work-female objectification, male disposability)

Le Nombre
x

The OP stole one of my posts which was a joke :rolleyes: See above. Word for word.

Quick Reply

Latest