The Student Room Group

Mathematical formula to work out how many guys a girl has slept with.

There's a formula to work out how many people a girl has actually slept with.

Let n be the supposed number of people she claims to have slept with:

n^2 + 3 = actual number.

e.g) If she says 1, she actually means 4.

Assuming said girl is of sexual prowess and maturity.

Waiting on Arithmeticae to come online and provide a proof.

Either by contradiction or induction :yep:

Arithmeticae busy brbing:

Original post by Dalek1099
If a girl has slept with noone then n^2+3=0 n^2=-3 and n=isqrt3 so she will imagine she has slept with sqrt3 people which means that she will imagine she slept and orgasmed with one person and slept and got (100sqrt3 -100)% to orgasm with the other.

(c) Dalek1099 2k14

Discuss.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fnatic NateDestiel

n^2 + 3 = actual number.

Waiting on Arithmeticae to come online a provide a proof.

Discuss.

So every girl on the planet has by default slept with 3 people? Is there an age requirement for this formula?
Original post by Chlorophile
So every girl on the planet has by default slept with 3 people? Is there an age requirement for this formula?

Edited.

Well vow of chastity is no longer prevalent therefore yes the former is correct.
:mmm:

Not entirely accurate but it does come close. :mmm:

n^2 + 3 = actual number.

Assuming said girl is of sexual prowess and maturity.

Waiting on Arithmeticae to come online a provide a proof.

Discuss.

What if maybe she has actually told you the real number? Also what if it's actually none of your business how many people she's slept with?
Reply 5
This is tragic...who cares how many they've slept with?
Edited.

Well vow of chastity is no longer prevalent therefore yes the former is correct.

What happens if a girl hasn't slept with anyone and suddenly reaches maturity?
(Age / Hotness out of 10 (determined by Kevin Bacon) * Leg length (Inches)) * 0 + The Number of Guys She's Slept With
Number of years OP has been a virgin

n

(where n equals his age)
Original post by Vixen47
:mmm:

Not entirely accurate but it does come close. :mmm:

:smug:
Original post by GeorginaLucienne
What if maybe she has actually told you the real number? Also what if it's actually none of your business how many people she's slept with?

Don't believe her, not loyal.

Counterexample to you asking me this ceteris paribus.

Original post by nohomo
This is tragic...who cares how many they've slept with?

See above.
GeorginaLucienne.
Original post by Chlorophile
What happens if a girl hasn't slept with anyone and suddenly reaches maturity?

Then she is lying, hence 0=3.
Original post by mikeyd85
(Age / Hotness out of 10 (determined by Kevin Bacon) * Leg length (Inches)) * 0 + The Number of Guys She's Slept With

I remember you playing that guitar in that video you put it on here eons ago in the TSR golden era :yep:

Can you prove by induction your formula pls.
Original post by yo radical one

n

(where n equals his age)

get on kik now.

Also finish off your breakfast i.e. equation.

Can you provide a proof for your formula pls.
I remember you playing that guitar in that video you put it on here eons ago in the TSR golden era :yep:

Crikey, that was a LONG time ago! :lol: Good work!

I can't, as I've lost Kevin's number and I don't know the girl in question. :sad:
Can you do one of these for blokes too? I honestly don't have a clue how many people I've slept with, thanks op.
:smug:

Don't believe her, not loyal.

Counterexample to you asking me this ceteris paribus.

See above.
GeorginaLucienne.

Then she is lying, hence 0=3.

If a girl has slept with noone then n^2+3=0 n^2=-3 and n=isqrt3 so she will imagine she has slept with sqrt3 people which means that she will imagine she slept and orgasmed with one person and slept and got (100sqrt3 -100)% to orgasm with the other.
Original post by And then...
Can you do one of these for blokes too? I honestly don't have a clue how many people I've slept with, thanks op.

If a woman has slept with loads of guys she is hated by society and called a slut and if a man has slept with loads of guys he is loved by society and called a legend so the formula for men is just the inverse of the formula for girls sqrt(n-3).
What if her real number is actually just 1, or even 0? Cos believe or not, not everyone is into sleeping with multiple people, nor does every woman find it that easy to pull anyway.
Weird how women have only slept with either 3,4,7,12,19,28,39 etc. men. Must be our love of group sex.
I knew who created this thread before clicking.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Weird how women have only slept with either 3,4,7,12,19,28,39 etc. men. Must be our love of group sex.

:lol:
Original post by yo radical one

n

(where n equals his age)

I'll take your sister to a hotel and show her who is a virgin. Beta.

FO to the football forum.

Original post by And then...

En route.
Original post by mikeyd85
Crikey, that was a LONG time ago! :lol: Good work!

I can't, as I've lost Kevin's number and I don't know the girl in question. :sad:

Who is Kevin?
Yeah good riff :moon:

We should patent this Dalek.
If a woman has slept with loads of guys she is hated by society and called a slut and if a man has slept with loads of guys he is loved by society and called a legend so the formula for men is just the inverse of the formula for girls sqrt(n-3).

:yep:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
What if her real number is actually just 1, or even 0? Cos believe or not, not everyone is into sleeping with multiple people, nor does every woman find it that easy to pull anyway.

Not true.
Original post by Viva Emptiness

I missed your satire Viva :lol:
Original post by keromedic
I knew who created this thread before clicking.

Haha xD

Latest