The Student Room Group

RCSI Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I got an interview for RCSI Penang, any one know what kind of questions they ask? Tips would be greatly appreciated :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 61
They just ask you normal stuffs like what do you know about them, describe your family, where will you be doing intern at etc :smile: also they will ask which uni you gonna to choose (RCSI or UCD) and why. Well, they ask my opinion about football tho :biggrin: no ethical questions at all. For me, the interview took around 15 minutes. Basically, you need to relax and be yourself. Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
does anyone know when offers are made?
I have received an offer 2 hours ago. I am an international student with 11A*s IGCSE and 43/45 predicted for IB. I didn't do so well in the interview in Feb22 (I stuttered and was pretty nervous despite it being a webcam interfview) but in the end they sent me one offer luckily:smile:

soooo happy~~

they didnt send me the requirements for my offer yet but they say they gonna do that by physical mail.

I dont know how much the deposit is because i think it says that on my letter.

Wish you guys the best of luck and hope you all serve awesome in da medical field

ozzy~:colondollar:
Reply 64
Congrats! My daughter got an offer too just now! Where are you from? Which country?
Original post by tongoswald
I have received an offer 2 hours ago. I am an international student with 11A*s IGCSE and 43/45 predicted for IB. I didn't do so well in the interview in Feb22 (I stuttered and was pretty nervous despite it being a webcam interfview) but in the end they sent me one offer luckily:smile:

soooo happy~~

they didnt send me the requirements for my offer yet but they say they gonna do that by physical mail.

I dont know how much the deposit is because i think it says that on my letter.

Wish you guys the best of luck and hope you all serve awesome in da medical field

ozzy~:colondollar:

Original post by nimsank
Congrats! My daughter got an offer too just now! Where are you from? Which country?

5 years or 6 years. Congrats! :smile:
Original post by nimsank

I am from Hong Kong, currently studying IB! congradulation on your daughter! All the best to her~:smile:
Original post by Paras Agarwal
5 years or 6 years. Congrats! :smile:

5 years :tongue:
Reply 68
5 years! My daughter is also an IB student, Bangalore India.
Reply 69
Got my offer letter a while ago! Studying IB in Jordan. Accepted in the 5-years program. Anyone going to attend i can get in touch with?
Original post by YAJA
Got my offer letter a while ago! Studying IB in Jordan. Accepted in the 5-years program. Anyone going to attend i can get in touch with?

when did you give your interview? and congrats :smile:
Reply 71
Hi Paras.....My daughter got into RCSI, Ireland. She gave the interview around end Feb I think. Based in Bangalore, India. She is also an IB student.
Original post by nimsank
Hi Paras.....My daughter got into RCSI, Ireland. She gave the interview around end Feb I think. Based in Bangalore, India. She is also an IB student.

oh congratulations to her then! :smile: what are her conditions?
Reply 73
35 in IB
Reply 74
Just finished my interview via Skype. It was short, 18 mins only. I feel like I could have said a lot more things but I was too nervous so I forgot. Questions were quite simple. What do you know about the programme, class size. What do you think are the challenges you will face as a student in RCSI, etc.
Original post by Stussy13
Just finished my interview via Skype. It was short, 18 mins only. I feel like I could have said a lot more things but I was too nervous so I forgot. Questions were quite simple. What do you know about the programme, class size. What do you think are the challenges you will face as a student in RCSI, etc.

Dont worry about it! I read in some forums that getting an interview is hard but getting picked after is pretty easy!

My interview was very bad and I didnt say as much as I could've due to nervousness but it went okay in the end.

Good luck~
Reply 76
Thanks! I really hope it goes well. The wait is killing me!

How long did you wait before they emailed you the results of the interview?
Original post by Stussy13
Thanks! I really hope it goes well. The wait is killing me!

How long did you wait before they emailed you the results of the interview?

I did my interview on Feb 22 and received my offer 25th of March through email:p:p
Reply 78
Original post by tongoswald
I did my interview on Feb 22 and received my offer 25th of March through email:p:p

Wow. A month. Congratulatons!
got waitlisted a few minutes back

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending