The Student Room Group

I applied for Student Finance last year but didn't go to Uni? Do I need a new account

So I applied for student finance last year but I didn't end up going to university in September. I've applied again this year for 2015 entry and I've been accepted where I want to go. To apply for student finance for 2015/16 would I need to set up a new account or use the log in information i had last year? (not that i can remember any of it)
??
Hello,

You would use the same log in details, so the same customer reference number and password.

If you're not sure of these details you will be able to reset them online, but if you're having any problems, please call us on 0300 100 0607 so we can give you your reference number and reset your password.

Applications for 15/16 wont open until early next year, so check back here in January/February for the exact date that applications open.

Thanks
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hello,

You would use the same log in details, so the same customer reference number and password.

If you're not sure of these details you will be able to reset them online, but if you're having any problems, please call us on 0300 100 0607 so we can give you your reference number and reset your password.

Applications for 15/16 wont open until early next year, so check back here in January/February for the exact date that applications open.

Thanks

Thank you so much for your response!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending