The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Adult nursing swansea September 2015 intake

Scroll to see replies

I have an interview on the 23rd of January. Any tips? What questions do they ask?
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by chumaykay
I have an interview on the 23rd of January. Any tips? What questions do they ask?

Hi, have a look on the previous page for tips. You don't actually get asked direct questions, it's 2 group sessions and 2 individual tasks. Good luck :smile:
Reply 22
Hiya, I have an interview on the 4th of feb. Thanks for the heads up :smile: :smile: what do the individual tasks involve? It's so nerve racking!! Xxxx
Reply 23
Original post by jrainbow
Hiya, I have an interview on the 4th of feb. Thanks for the heads up :smile: :smile: what do the individual tasks involve? It's so nerve racking!! Xxxx

They might have changed them, but it's in the clinical suite and you get plenty of time so try not to worry - the important thing is to be yourself, good luck
Reply 24
Hi all I have an interview next month, and I was wondering what happens in the individual tasks? X
Reply 25
Original post by EG1995
Hi all I have an interview next month, and I was wondering what happens in the individual tasks? X

I'm nervous about these too! When is your interview? Mine is the 4th of feb x
Reply 26
Mines on the 13th of Feb! Good luck! X
I'm nervous about these too! When is your interview? Mine is the 4th of feb x
Reply 27
Original post by EG1995
Mines on the 13th of Feb! Good luck! X

You too! I'll post how it goes, might help you prepare for yours. X
Original post by Meganjonees
I have an interview for Swansea on Friday & I'm so nervous!!
Has anyone got any advice or tips?
Xx

Hey good luck for Friday i have already had my interview at Swansea earlier this month and i thought i was the most relaxed uni interview i have been to so far. The people are really nice and its feel more like an activities day.
My advice would be to make sure your always well involved in the group tasks and have clear communication. On the day there is no literacy and numeracy tests so theirs nothing to worry about there just make sure you read up about nursing topics e.g dignity, confidentiality ect and try to be confident when doing the nurse role play. You dont have to know everything they just need to see you have potential and are passionate
Reply 29
Hi, I was wondering if you need to know about current issues and discuss them in the interview? x
Reply 30
Thank you! X

You too! I'll post how it goes, might help you prepare for yours. X
Reply 31
Hi guys, I received an offer for september 2015 intake last week, has anyone else heard anything if they've already had their interview?
Reply 32
Original post by schoff21
Hi guys, I received an offer for september 2015 intake last week, has anyone else heard anything if they've already had their interview?

Congratulations! When did you have your interview? Xx
Reply 33

Congratulations! I had my interview in December and haven't heard anything so far. x
Reply 34
Congratulations! When did you have your interview? Xx

Thank you! I had mine on 18th of December, have you had yours? :smile: x
Reply 35
Original post by Puddca
Congratulations! I had my interview in December and haven't heard anything so far. x

I had mine on the 18th of December and was really surprised to hear so early, as most people hear in April! What branch of nursing have you applied to? x
Reply 36

I had mine on the 18th of December and was really surprised to hear so early, as most people hear in April! What branch of nursing have you applied to? x

I had mine on the 18th too lol oh gosh I'm so nervous now. I've applied for adult nursing. What branch did you apply for? Hoping I get a place as Swansea is the only university I've applied for due to having a family and unable to relocate. well done though that's fantastic news x
Thank you so much for your advice!!
Hope yours went okay!x

I have an offer for september intake to, for mental health nursing :smile:
Original post by amyjade11
I have an offer for september intake to, for mental health nursing :smile:

I had an offer yesterday too for Mental Health Nursing. I had my interview on the 9th Jan. Congrats to the people with offers x

Quick Reply

Latest