The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter geography offers 2015

Hi, I was just wondering what offers anyone has for any geography course at Exeter next year?

My predictions are AAB and it's the last uni I'm waiting for an offer from :smile:
Reply 1
Hello, i've been offered AAB for BA geog :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Hey I'm a current BSc first year. My offer was AAA and I achieved ABB(A* in EPQ). PM or quote if you have any questions
Reply 3
Hi, I'm also an Exeter Geography BSc first year. My offer was A*AB and I achieved A*A*BD and an A in EPQ. Hope this helps.
got an offer for AAB for Geography BSc at exeter:smile:
just got an AAA offer for the main campus bsc course :L
Original post by BanishedKree
just got an AAA offer for the main campus bsc course :L

For geography??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by runningoutoftime
For geography??

Posted from TSR Mobile

yep, it came up on UCAS as Geography (Science) Bsc
Original post by BanishedKree
yep, it came up on UCAS as Geography (Science) Bsc

Are you going to a visit day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by runningoutoftime
Are you going to a visit day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, was going to go on the 18th of Feb but it says they're not taking bookings currently? idk if that's just because you don't need to or they're sold out, but i'll probably end up going on the 4th March instead :L
Ahh that sucks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been offered A* A B, but I'm taking an extra year at sixth form, so already had two A2s in the bag - A* Geography B for History, and got a B in AS economics :smile:
Original post by Cricket43
I've been offered A* A B, but I'm taking an extra year at sixth form, so already had two A2s in the bag - A* Geography B for History, and got a B in AS economics :smile:

Im doing the same i have an A* in geog an A in history and resting biology and doing the bacc in 1 year ? when did you submit you're application and when did you hear back ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending