The Student Room Group

Advice on changing courses to accredited biomedical sciences

So I'm in a complicated situation and struggling to work out what to do next. I've been unwell on and off through the last five years whilst doing a Bsc in Virology and Immunology. I finally dropped out last year with just a CertHE and 4 out of 6 units towards a DipHE. I've been applying jobs ever since and haven't had any luck. My original plan was after my degree to work in a lab and distance learn to get accreditation as a Biomedical Scientist. Now I'm wondering if it's possible to get onto the second year of a Biomedical Science degree? Is it possible to join a course part way through? How would I go about doing that? Can I get finance for that? Feeling lost here and would appreciate some advice.

Thanks
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:

Quick Reply