The Student Room Group

BTEC Registration number on certificate help

Hi ,

I am finishing off my application and all I need is my BTEC Registration number.

IF you have put in your BTEC registration number and got into uni, where exactly is it on the certificate. I am confused as there are a lot of numbers and letters mixed. Is it the one six digit one in BOLD next to my name with two letters and five numbers , OR, Is it the first one at the bottom of the page before the colon or the second one after the colon.

THANK YOU!
You might find this thread helps to answer your question :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=747900
Reply 2
according to ucas its either one letter followed by six numbers or two letter followed by five numbers
I have this same problem except on my certificates there is no registration number? My certificate is from UAL don't know if that makes a difference? Can anyone help please I'm trying to get through clearing asap
A quick phone call to the Exams Office at your school and they'll give you your reg number.
Btw, BTECs have a difference reg number for each BTEC you do,
Original post by McGinger
A quick phone call to the Exams Office at your school and they'll give you your reg number.
Btw, BTECs have a difference reg number for each BTEC you do,

Heyy, a 2022 applicant here. Do you know which reg number should I use? I have one for Art and one for Sports Science. Should I use the latest one (their qualification dates are April 2020 and August 2020) or does it matter?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending