The Student Room Group

Biology ISA Paper 2 Diffusion - need urgent help

Hello everyone,

Was wondering if anyone has done the Paper 2 Biology ISA on Diffusion. I did well on Paper 1, as it was very predictable. But I'm not sure on Paper 2.

If anyone has done paper 2, and can lend me some help with the case studies or the context etc, that would be very much appreciated. I'm doing it this week Wednesday, so not long left, and I'm drafting the common ISA questions.

Anybody who has done this, please reply at least :smile:

- Kevin
I've done it and I was really nervous and still did fine. Just make sure your answers are very specific and include all the points for full marks which you probably know already and you'll be fine. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by TheKevinFang
Hello everyone,

Was wondering if anyone has done the Paper 2 Biology ISA on Diffusion. I did well on Paper 1, as it was very predictable. But I'm not sure on Paper 2.

If anyone has done paper 2, and can lend me some help with the case studies or the context etc, that would be very much appreciated. I'm doing it this week Wednesday, so not long left, and I'm drafting the common ISA questions.

Anybody who has done this, please reply at least :smile:

- Kevin

What did you guys put for question 4 on paper 1 asking about how you know when the end time is and stuff?
Reply 3
Original post by VioletPhillippo
I've done it and I was really nervous and still did fine. Just make sure your answers are very specific and include all the points for full marks which you probably know already and you'll be fine. :smile:

What did you guys put for question 4 on paper 1 asking about how you know when the end time is and stuff?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending