The Student Room Group

Anyone know any good ways to revise without spending a lot of money?

Most websites that offer support often need subscriptions so are there any useful websites mainly for maths and science.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes.
Original post by BobbiBlue
Most websites that offer support often need subscriptions so are there any useful websites mainly for maths and science.

Posted from TSR Mobile

schmoop.
Reply 3
Back when I did GCSE's I used a CD called mathswatch and I really recommend it! Has every single topic with tutorials, exercises and worksheets. Also keep doing practice papers because similar questions always seem to come up. Anyway, doing this helped me to get an A. For science I remember using a textbook and doing practice papers. I can't remember the name of the textbook but it said edexcel on it. Get a textbook with the name of the exam board on it. Honestly with GCSE's continuously doing practice papers and checking over them was the way to go. Btw I don't know if maths and science GCSE has changed since I did it.
Original post by ByronicHero
Yes.

Hmm, my douchebag sensor seems to be going off. However I maybe wrong....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
Hmm, my douchebag sensor seems to be going off. However I maybe wrong....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, you're right.

Assuming you are the sensor anyway; I can't account for your ability to recognize one going off....
Reply 6
Getrevising is a fantastic site that is free and has lots of stuff that will aid you in your revision. Also what I thought helped me was using my course books and making mind maps, notes and posters out of them which i found was great material.

Like someone above mentioned, the best revision by far is pastpapers and mark schemes.

good luck.
Use the internetty!
Just Google everything you're learning about? I dunno. I never revised for my GCSE's lol
Nope, you're right.

So you're a douchebag? Why would you do that? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Yeah dude
So you're a douchebag? Why would you do that? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You missed my somewhat droll edit.

:frown:
You missed my somewhat droll edit.

:frown:

So that makes me a douchebag too! Let's stroke each others beards whilst we count our SnapBack collection

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's a brilliant website I use called 'Khan Academy'.
Quizlet create definitions / dates for events. Its free and then you can put the app on your tablet. There are different games for on PC and tablet / phone ITT was a life saver for Spanish as it compares how your doing and your improvement

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest