The Student Room Group

What time are people receiving their offers?

I've had two offers so far (Exeter and Warwick) and received both of them around 6/7 pm in the evening. Most of my friends are the same and I was just wondering if that is the same for everyone? Does UCAS only update once a day?

Thanks,
Happy
Reply 1
No, I doubt it's the same for everyone. Any similar occurrences with other people is probably just coincidental. I received my first offer from Liverpool at around 6/7pm, but my offer from Essex at 10am and Kent at 8pm :smile:
What about days of the week? Is it safe to say we won't receive any offers on the weekend?
The weekend is now known as '2 days of no news whatsoever' :P
12:40ish GMT from LSE but I heard back at 8pm from KCL for Philosophy and then at 8:10pm for Politics at KCL (seperste days)
I got all of my replies so far at between about 3-5pm on a weekday.
Ahh okay! Thanks everyone :smile: fingers crossed for tomorrow :smile:
Original post by happyandyouknowit
I've had two offers so far (Exeter and Warwick) and received both of them around 6/7 pm in the evening. Most of my friends are the same and I was just wondering if that is the same for everyone? Does UCAS only update once a day?

Thanks,
Happy

Ucas updates whenever unis send through updates.

Some unis send through updates instantly. Some send through a few updates a day. Most send through a batch of updates once a day - this time of year they tend to go through in the evening (between 5 and midnight) or during the day on saturdays (ie when there isn't anyone working on admissions at the uni).
Reply 8
Got my offers between 3-8pm. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending