The Student Room Group
BUMP
Why are you trying to cheat? There is no point, you know that it's wrong and your previous thread was closed. Please stop. :/
Original post by STUDYREVISE
BUMP
Original post by karmacrunch
Why are you trying to cheat? There is no point, you know that it's wrong and your previous thread was closed. Please stop. :/

Hello karmacrunch.
You complained about my last post for "cheating".
My request on the previous post was only if the mocks were the 2014 papers. I did not ask for any answers but you went and complained anyway.
I am not hoping to cheat. Our school put different papers together and make it into a mock one, I have just checked with my teacher by emailing him.
Thank you very much for your consistent concern in terms of whether I am planning to cheat in my mocks, which I am evidently not. The mock exams are a way for the teachers and sixth forms to assess my ability in the subject and I am well aware of this.
Please check before jumping to conclusions. This is MY mock, MY grade and I myself as well as other users who would benefit from this post think that you should let us continue.
Of course, if a moderator think we are "PLANNING TO CHEAT IN OUR MOCKS BY SIMPLY DISCUSSING A TOPIC" then THEY will deal with it.

That is all.
Just stop complaining over nothing.
Reply 4
I'm doing my Geography GCSE this year, we have a mock this week and I think we are doing units 1b and 2a (ice on the land, coastal erosion stuff, etc)

Our teacher gave us the CPG revision book for geography and it's been really helpful. It summaries every topic to the most basic things to know, I would highly recommend it, especially for sciences!
Bump...
could anyone please share the case studies asked?
Bump.
Reply 7
My mock for this is next week, I don't have the topic but remember what was discussed about the paper last year. Restless earth case study was Alps- uses of fold mountains. That was 6 marks. The 8 mark was Predict, Protect, Prepare thing.. so know that and how it helps when dealing with earthquakes etc.. The Living world I think there was a comparing case study for deserts: one MEDC and one LEDC so know them. Also know the sustainable tropical rainforest. I think something similar came up as an 8 mark. Know: "what is a tropical rainforest?".. it came up LOL for 2 marks.
Hope I was of help... would hope someone would similarly help me so get revising!
(edited 9 years ago)
does anyone have the 2014 june paper? for aqa geography
Reply 9
Original post by georginaaaaa
does anyone have the 2014 june paper? for aqa geography

I doubt you will be able to get a paper for 2014, but AQA's site has past papers you can look at here:

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/geography/gcse/geography-a-9030/past-papers-and-mark-schemes

I did my mock a few days ago but I'm not allowed to say what was in it, that's cheating

The content will depend on the topics you're school chose to teach
(edited 9 years ago)
Please do not try to cheat in your mocks by using TSR.
If you had seen the questions beforehand then doing a mock would be pointless, this is the entire reason why that paper hasn't been released to the public yet. Please do not ask for any of the June 2014 papers, questions or answers. Likewise do not offer to give any of these to others doing their mocks. Any posts attempting to do so will be removed.

Thread closed.

Latest