Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by ZoeBunney
It will probably be March that we'll hear back

Hmm well when I went to the interview they said to us but the end of January

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I had my interview for adult nursing on 12th of December and still not heard anything back, a couple of girls I know both heard a few days after but they got rejected so I'm really anxious waiting! Has anyone else heard back who got interviewed in December? X
I had my interview in Jan and not heard anything back.. I had an interview at Sheffield last week and a few people there said that they got told they would be told by the end of Jan, so hopefully not long! x
Original post by Jordenamber
Hi! I had my interview for adult nursing on 12th of December and still not heard anything back, a couple of girls I know both heard a few days after but they got rejected so I'm really anxious waiting! Has anyone else heard back who got interviewed in December? X

Yeah that's the same with me hopefully soon because they did say by the end of January, couple of girls I met heard aswell they had been rejected, is Derby your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah Derby is my first choice and it's the only one I haven't heard back from! :-( what about you? X
Original post by Jordenamber
Yeah Derby is my first choice and it's the only one I haven't heard back from! :-( what about you? X

Yeah same :frown: nobody seems to have heard back yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
I haven't a had a reply yet from my interview in January, hoping that no news is good news!
Hey, I'm going for my interview next monday, I was just wondering is there anything I can do to prepare for the group activity? I'm so nervous about the whole day :eek: , I'm from Northern Ireland so it's going to be really daunting haha

Reply 89
Hey, I had mine in December, was so nervous but it was fine :smile: For the group activity we watched a video and then had a discussion about what we watched.. we were in groups of about 5 so it was easy to talk in :smile:

Good luck :biggrin: x
Original post by _mirri
Hey, I had mine in December, was so nervous but it was fine :smile: For the group activity we watched a video and then had a discussion about what we watched.. we were in groups of about 5 so it was easy to talk in :smile:

Good luck :biggrin: x

thanks so much, that doesn't sound as bad as I was expecting it to be :biggrin:
Reply 91
hey guys,
ive got an interview at 9 in the morning at the chesterfield campus for derby university for adult nursing and I have been doing my research but I am still really nervous and was wondering if any one had any advice?
What you planning to wear?

The tests are just unit conversions, spelling and grammar and finally a values test asking like you have a job interview but an old lady collapses what would you do? Etc.

The group interview is watching a video on discussing it in relation to the 6 C's to care so revise them.

The personal interview is pretty short and easy, just relax.

You'll be fine it's super nice there. If you run into a lecturer called Debbie tell her Zoe Bunney says hello :smile:
Hi guys,

I've seen that people are wondering about when they'll hear back from Derby. I had an interview at the Chesterfield campus on the 20th of January and have been offered a place today :smile: so everyone should hear back shortly!

Good luck!

Kirsty C x
That's fantastic Kirsty well done :biggrin:
That's fantastic Kirsty well done :biggrin:

Thanks! Have you heard back yet? We had our interview on the same day didn't we :smile: x
Yeah we did, I've not heard anything yet though, hopefully I'll hear this week though x
Oooooh, no news is good news hopefully! Good luck!!!
Reply 98
What you planning to wear?

The tests are just unit conversions, spelling and grammar and finally a values test asking like you have a job interview but an old lady collapses what would you do? Etc.

The group interview is watching a video on discussing it in relation to the 6 C's to care so revise them.

The personal interview is pretty short and easy, just relax.

You'll be fine it's super nice there. If you run into a lecturer called Debbie tell her Zoe Bunney says hello :smile:

hey zoe
I was planning to wear a smart dress I have and and I have revised the 6 c's but im just scared I am goin to mix them as daft as that sounds when im nervous :frown: but thank you
Original post by rxoxsxe
hey guys,
ive got an interview at 9 in the morning at the chesterfield campus for derby university for adult nursing and I have been doing my research but I am still really nervous and was wondering if any one had any advice?

Is your interview tomorrow? Mines tomorrow too... I'm so scared!

Quick Reply

Latest