The Student Room Group

Rate these women out of 10?

This is what I find attractive looks wise, just wondering if it's attainable? :tongue:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Scroll to see replies

If you're wondering if it's attainable you'd need to post a pic of yourself too :smile:
7! all the way down.
Original post by Morrisseya
If you're wondering if it's attainable you'd need to post a pic of yourself too :smile:
I dunno, I'm British Bengali about 4/10 I think :erm:
Original post by Multitalented me
I dunno, I'm British Bengali about 4/10 I think :erm:

Probably not then. I mean, you could hold out for a woman who looks like that, but realistically people tend to date those of a similar attractiveness to them. Also, just as you write off women for being below a certain attractiveness threshold, keep in mind that those women you do find attractive will have their own "attractiveness thresholds" too. And generally speaking women who look like the above have their pick of guys, so they can afford to hold out for a guy who looks as "hot" as they do.
(edited 9 years ago)
Probably not then. I mean, you could hold out for a woman who looks like that, but realistically people tend to date those of a similar attractiveness to them. Also, just as you write off women for being below a certain attractiveness threshold, keep in mind that those women you do find attractive will have their own "attractiveness thresholds" too. And generally speaking women who look like the above have their pick of guys, so they can afford to hold out for a guy who looks as "hot" as they do.
Fair enough, but I think it's important that you at least find someone physically attractive.
First and last pics are the best.
OP **** the haters and show Kayley how multitalented you are nomsaiyan :sexface:
slightly worried she's not even legal with a drop of tension about whether this comment makes me a racist :/
Reply 9

are you single?

Not hitting on you :tongue: especially given our last thread debacle! But I'm curious whether the people who go on about 'let's be real' are the ones taken or also in the FA mindset
Victoria justice <3 number five looks about 14 ..
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
are you single?

Not hitting on you :tongue: especially given our last thread debacle! But I'm curious whether the people who go on about 'let's be real' are the ones taken or also in the FA mindset

Once you build up the courage to enter the real world, you will find that there are other options besides "taken" and "forever alone mindset." You don't have to be a really mature adult to realise that :lolwut:

Yes, it was a debacle, but that's your fault. Stop quoting me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Once you build up the courage to enter the real world, you will find that there are other options besides "taken" and "forever alone mindset."

Yes, it was a debacle, but that's your fault. Stop quoting me.

I've been in the real world, realise there is that third option of 'single and cool with it', but it is hard to genuinely believe when you have people telling you to be realistic. So don't patronise me, re: last thread there was a communication breakdown on my part I apologise, and fair enough.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
First and last pics are the best.

we have the same taste :wink:
Aww 5!

1 8
2 8
3 5
4 7
5 7
6 8
Victoria Justice is the only true 10/10

#1 and #4 are an 8, the rest are gross
Original post by Multitalented me
Fair enough, but I think it's important that you at least find someone physically attractive.

You need to be attractive yourself then.
Original post by TolerantBeing
You need to be attractive yourself then.

I made a response to this a few days ago. While being physically attractive is an advantage, it's not and should not be the be all and end all or we should all be scared of junk food and rest days. OP is not usually known for his entitlement complex, rather his insecurity. :/
2, 3, 4 are all 10/10

Quick Reply

Latest