The Student Room Group

General Studies

When I filled in my UCAS application I checked with all of my courses beforehand and saw that general studies is not considered by the universities I have applied for... because of this I did not include my general studies grade on my UCAS application.

I have since seen the UCAS policy on including all grades and am now worried about not including my grade

should I be worried and is there anything i can do ?

thanks
Original post by coxy1234
When I filled in my UCAS application I checked with all of my courses beforehand and saw that general studies is not considered by the universities I have applied for... because of this I did not include my general studies grade on my UCAS application.

I have since seen the UCAS policy on including all grades and am now worried about not including my grade

should I be worried and is there anything i can do ?

thanks

You should notify your universities and UCAS that you're taking the course.

Email ucas on [email protected] with the details (exam board dates etc)- then when they acknowledge it contact each of your universities and explain that you left it off by mistake.

It wont harm your application to notify them (in fact often a good GS grade will mean the difference between an accept and a reject if you miss your offer conditions next August!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending